What are you doing tonight?

Options

Replies

• tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Swam and lifted weights at the gym, came home and ate supper, relaxing now... killer leg workout, I am burnt out !
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Going to see Chronicle.
  • suzzee2000
    suzzee2000 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Friday Night Family Night Movie Night......All the kids in sleeping bags on the floor eating popcorn drinking bottles and sippy cups, Me on the computer & husband sleeping lol Whoop Whoop :-)
  • tenoclockbird
    Options
    Putting the kids to bed, eating dinner, a couple vodka drinks, hit the sack. Very exciting being 40.
  • beautifulme32
    Options
    All set to go out. Can't decide which Smedium Tee i should sport - Ed Hardy or Affliction. F**k it, staying home and watching a Dora marathon with 3.5 year old. Will drink each time Dora says Hola!.
    Too Funny!!
  • JacPo
    JacPo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Got a date with Captain Morgan and praying I don't follow through on my drunk texting. THEN hopefully I'm awake long enough to watch Spartacus.
  • tylersmama1224
    Options
    I will be sitting here, wishing I had someone to go out with.
  • kalepowered
    kalepowered Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Blasting & organizing my music, writing an over-the-top crazy poem for my boyfriend for Valentine's day, hanging around on weheartit.com, and finishing the night with the 30 Day Shred.
  • ginamaria724
    Options
    Its snowing out that's my excuse for being lazy and staying in tonight:)
  • AngelEyes127
    Options
    Absolutely nothing! Boring night for me!!! :yawn:
  • maybethistime70
    Options
    thinking i should be doing homework, but exhausted and freezing. worked out earlier today, but broke down and had fast food twice today. should work out again, but too tired. thinking netflix :)
  • mama2shi
    mama2shi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Watching tv and playing on MFP :)
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound horrible, but it's not that bad...

1) Having a drink or two. Or three, haven't decided yet.
    2) Watching "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"
    3) Shopping online for a shotgun

All true, and completely unrelated.

EDIT: oh and looking at MFP.
  • willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    Without as usual!
  • calana
    calana Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Sitting on my butt?

I took a vicodin because I got in a car accident Tuesday night and messed up my shoulder/knee pretty badly, so that MIGHT just make me fall sleep early.

If not, might go over to a friend's apartment, but chances are I'll stay in and snuggle my cat/boyfriend and watch Criminal Minds.
  • ChrisIn757
    ChrisIn757 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    sitting on a naval warship in the middle of the ocean being jealous of all of you being ABLE to go out tonight, so count your blessings, go out and have fun!

AND HAVE A DRINK FOR ME!!!!

Play safe kiddies.
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    I'm supposed to be writing a paper which is due on tuesday and is a make or break kind of deal for this quarter. If I don't get at least an 80 on it I get to take this quarter all over again. Honestly I'm probably just gonna sit here and screw around on my computer until I get too tired and go to sleep which will be around 9 because I've been up since 4... oh well.
  • cms6300
    cms6300 Posts: 163
    Options
    Thank you!
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Stuck at home with laryngitis and an ear infection...
  • cms6300
    cms6300 Posts: 163
    Options
    sitting on a naval warship in the middle of the ocean being jealous of all of you being ABLE to go out tonight, so count your blessings, go out and have fun!

AND HAVE A DRINK FOR ME!!!!

Play safe kiddies.

Thank you!