my Ripped in 30 results :)

Options
I didn't see a HUGE change in my weight and wasn't too happy about it...maybe 2 lbs or so. But after comparing these pics, I think I see the change!

p.s. I am about 3.5 lbs away from being back to the weight I was the week I found out I was prego last year. And about 5.5 lbs away from my normal weight! My baby will be 7 months in two days!

beforenafter30dayshred.jpg

Replies

• Jwirl
    Jwirl Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Those are awesome results!
  • pg1girl
    pg1girl Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fabulous! Congrats.....your hard work obviously paid off!
  • Jazzyjules71
    Jazzyjules71 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Awesome job with RI30, and congrats for losing the baby weight!
  • peacelily0507
    Options
    really nice...is that all you did?.....ripped in 30?
  • xonicolette
    xonicolette Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm trying to lose the baby weight now and hopefully will look like that when my baby's 7 months old!
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see a difference! You look ah-mazing!
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • jaxxie
    jaxxie Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, care to share what you did?
  • lruff1987
    lruff1987 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    YOU'VE had a baby?!?! Holy crap!!! You look freakin awesome! Keep it up!
  • abutterflyemerges
    abutterflyemerges Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Can I have your old figure? I'll be happy with that anyday!
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look AWESOME! I will have to try Ripped in 30 after I finish 30 Day Shred. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone!

I made sure to keep my calories under 1200 daily..had ONE cheat day a week where I went ALL OUT and ate GOOOOOOD STUFF, LOL!! My hubby's nutritionist said CHEAT DAYS are key, it shocks the body.

I also do Roller Derby, right now two practice days a week. Our season starts in March and I will be playing 2 games monthly as well as my two practice nights a week.

I hope to lose the rest of my weight as soon as I start my Extreme Shred & Shred by Jillian :)
  • jaxxie
    jaxxie Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    OOps saw the Ripped in 30...so going to try that!
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I will say you definately got ripped in 30! Lookin' great. And the smile on your face is priceless!!
  • AMAZING. you looked so so toned and fit. way to go!
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Whoa ok here I come ri30 and roller skating! You look awesome! Great job, thanks for the inspiration!!
  • HeyHeyRae
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING VICKY!!! I can totally see the difference. Your stomach is significantly tighter, you can tell because you see the muscle definition and your tattoo is higher up than before. Your arms have more definition. And your waist!!! omg Your waist is MUCH smaller! You can see the indent between your ribs and your hips now. You look freaking amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING VICKY!!! I can totally see the difference. Your stomach is significantly tighter, you can tell because you see the muscle definition and your tattoo is higher up than before. Your arms have more definition. And your waist!!! omg Your waist is MUCH smaller! You can see the indent between your ribs and your hips now. You look freaking amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow you REALLY studied the pics Heather! lol
  • HotHol
    HotHol Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Awsome work! Def see a differance...I'm just wrapping up 30 Day Shred and doing Ripped in 30 Next...also doing 6 week 6 Pack.
    Way to go! you look great!
  • HeyHeyRae
    Options
    Wow you REALLY studied the pics Heather! lol

Nah, that was just at first glance... imagine if I did really look hard LMFAO ♥ You do look incredible though!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!