Options

Replies

• cgillentine416
    cgillentine416 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm proud to call myself a redhead! :)
  • katemiddletonisawesome
    Options
    Gingers and Daywalkers need to be stopped.
  • erixitl
    erixitl Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Redheaded AND blue-eyed!
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Ginger por Vida!
    ganstarr-2.jpg
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    Ohh I Don't mind me a bit of Ginger ... I find most redheads have amazing eyes :)
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Oh oh! Red head here. I somehow got 3 blonde headed babies. I tried.
  • pinktulip76
    Options
    I just have to say the redhead on Burlesque was just beautiful.. Redies are hot
  • Banrion
    Banrion Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Only 2% of the world's population are estimated to be natural redheads and $123 million was spent on red hair dye in the US in 2006. It takes two parents with the gene to make a redheaded child and it is predicted that true redheads will be extinct by 2100, because carriers of redhead gene (or redheads like me) are less and less likely to pair up and produce little redheaded monsters who may or may not have a soul.

Also consider that gene carriers are twice as likely to get skin cancer and get crappy names in High School like...Big Red, Little Red, Rusty, Carrot Top, Ronald McDonald, Ginger, Blaze, Rangas (short for Orangutan), Beet Head, Tomato Head, Pippi, Redheaded Stepchild, Fire Demon, Rojo Diablo, Cherry, Matchstick, Bozo, Strawberry Shortcake, Freckle-Face Strawberry, Copper Top, Garfield, Woody Woodpecker, Victoria (for the Twilight-ers), Goldfish Head, Lucy, Pumpkin Head, Leprechaun, Soul Stealing Daughter of Satan or Fire Crotch...why torture the poor kids!!

lol
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Only 2% of the world's population are estimated to be natural redheads and $123 million was spent on red hair dye in the US in 2006. It takes two parents with the gene to make a redheaded child and it is predicted that true redheads will be extinct by 2100, because carriers of redhead gene (or redheads like me) are less and less likely to pair up and produce little redheaded monsters who may or may not have a soul.

Also consider that gene carriers are twice as likely to get skin cancer and get crappy names in High School like...Big Red, Little Red, Rusty, Carrot Top, Ronald McDonald, Ginger, Blaze, Rangas (short for Orangutan), Beet Head, Tomato Head, Pippi, Redheaded Stepchild, Fire Demon, Rojo Diablo, Cherry, Matchstick, Bozo, Strawberry Shortcake, Freckle-Face Strawberry, Copper Top, Garfield, Woody Woodpecker, Victoria (for the Twilight-ers), Goldfish Head, Lucy, Pumpkin Head, Leprechaun, Soul Stealing Daughter of Satan or Fire Crotch...why torture the poor kids!!

lol

Another unique form of torture for redheads...people serenading you with the theme to Little Orphan Annie :explode: :angry: :mad:
  • Banrion
    Banrion Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I got Red, Red Wine or Lady in Red or Little Red Corvette....As I child I was not trying to drown my sorrows in red wine, second I AM A REDHEAD< RED HAIR AND RED CLOTHES CLASH, and do I really look like car!! And my mom wonders why I wanted judo lessons as a child!:explode:
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    My whole family is a family of red heads. My mom always drilled into me the importance of marrying a red head, but I always think of my older brother when I see one as a boyfriend and get grossed out. Looks like I'm helping my kind go extinct haha
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    nah, wont happs! i know a lottt of redd heads!!! lolz
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    "Carrot Top" was always one of the ones I hate the most. I have RED hair...not orange. Plus, the top of a carrot is green...
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    lol didn't they say the same thing about blondes?
    sad fact: my red hair is fake...I'm a brunette...but when I was lil I had auburn...it got darker as I got older :sad: :brokenheart:
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    My oldest baby is a ginger.....mom, aunt, uncle, bestie all redheads.......I see a trend here! Redhead have a higher pain tolerance they say! See below ticker for redhead child.....haha!
  • songbird1973
    Options
    Natural redhead here, but my son didn't get it. But drum roll, my niece did!
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options

She's gorgeous and she's lucky her parents let her wear red. My mom would never let me wear red or pink when I was a kid because she said redheads don't look good in red or pink. I rebelled when I had a redheaded daughter and let her wear red and pink all the time. :bigsmile:

I refuse to put my redhead lil gal in red or yellow! Pink, yes! Her tap costume from last year was red...***cringe***
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Proud redhead, almost 60 and no gray. 4 kids, one brown, one brunette, one blonde w/ red beard, one strawberry. Did the best i could.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options

She's gorgeous and she's lucky her parents let her wear red. My mom would never let me wear red or pink when I was a kid because she said redheads don't look good in red or pink. I rebelled when I had a redheaded daughter and let her wear red and pink all the time. :bigsmile:

I refuse to put my redhead lil gal in red or yellow! Pink, yes! Her tap costume from last year was red...***cringe***

I don't look too bad in red...but yellow and pink are my mortal color enemies...
  • Scarlett_S
    Scarlett_S Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I have three red headed children, I've done my part.