Fiber One bars/brownies = Bug Secretions! SERIOUSLY!

Options

Replies

• kittenmitton
    kittenmitton Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I like eating bugs. Lots of protein, little fat. Om nom nom
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    Peas are great....unless you are jonsing for a chocolate peanut butter brownie. Then I don't care what is in it, I'm eating the damn brownie

Besides...flies poop on peas. It's true

are there peanut butter brownie flavored peas? that would be awesome!

If you invent one, I will give you all my money!!!

is it ok if it has bug juice? I've read it tastes awesome.

My daughter swears by the stuff
  • becoming_a_new_me
    Options
    Well, bugs ARE protein, right?

oooo! that means it will be like greek yogurt, 2x protein! this is getting better!

yogurt has bug poop too
  • becoming_a_new_me
    Options
    I like eating bugs. Lots of protein, little fat. Om nom nom

Me too. I also like the little wormies that are in my fishes
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    I haven't yet started with my peanut butter brownie flavored, 2x protein peas ... and I already want to expand the business to include lima beans. because, honestly, no one really likes those. it could be a huge industry. the kids will love me. I'll be like the 21st century willy wonka!
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    All those sciency names frighten me.
  • becoming_a_new_me
    Options
    I haven't yet started with my peanut butter brownie flavored, 2x protein peas ... and I already want to expand the business to include lima beans. because, honestly, no one really likes those. it could be a huge industry. the kids will love me. I'll be like the 21st century willy wonka!

Don't forget about the brussel sprouts!! Flavor and you'll never work again a day in your life!!

BTW...brussel sprouts have bug poop too
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Eggs are good :)
  • becoming_a_new_me
    Options

Me too...I am currently hiding under my bed with my pillow and blankie cause I got scared
  • modgirlrachel
    modgirlrachel Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You can buy deep fried bugs from street stalls in Bangkok...
    You eat heaps of bugs in your sleep during your lifetime. It's not that gross.
  • thea724
    Options
    This is disgusting....
    very informative....
    but disgusting.....

Thanks for the heads up =)
  • melrose09
    Options
    I ate a box worth during my pregnancy in hopes of combating some certain digestive "slowness" that plagues most pregnant women....All they really did was give me awful gas
  • bcampbell54
    Options

Me too...I am currently hiding under my bed with my pillow and blankie cause I got scared
    If you pull the blankie over your head, the confectioners shellac won't lie to you and tell you it's really corn syrup.
    You climbed under the bed? You're brave. That's where the dihydrogen monoxide spiders live
  • becoming_a_new_me
    Options

And chocolate covered grasshoppers too!!! Crunchy!!
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I watched a Dr's program last week that said that every food-EVERY food has a certain amount of bug parts in it from the processing site and that the FDA had to allow for a certain amount because it is virtually impossible to process food in factories without some getting in. Was really gross but you can't stop eating!
  • bcampbell54
    Options
    I probably ate a hell of a lot more bugs when I was growing my own organic produce than I would from this stuff.
    And most of them were still alive!
  • neenaj33
    neenaj33 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    That's just gross!
  • ruthiebabe78
    Options
    I would be more worried about eating at restaurants then the microscopic bits of bug parts in my Fiber One. Have you ever SEEN a restaurant kitchen?!?!?!? BLAH!!!!!! Darn....now I'm craving a yummy, delicious Fiber One Oats & Chocolate bar. Bugs and all!
  • becoming_a_new_me
    Options

If you pull the blankie over your head, the confectioners shellac won't lie to you and tell you it's really corn syrup.
    You climbed under the bed? You're brave. That's where the dihydrogen monoxide spiders live

Oh No!!! Not more bugs!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • DeBiKin
    DeBiKin Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Honey has bee spit. It's true.

I believe it is actually bee vomit.

At least its not bee poo... That's what creeps me out about the thought of eating bugs... Do they gut them first??? :-p