do u see a change in me? yukky pics please dont be mean

Options
13»

Replies

• tmoyer1209
    tmoyer1209 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Honey, you are making a lot of progress, don't doubt that! You may not see it in yourself yet, but the rest of us do!! Your scale may say one thing, but pictures don't lie!! And because you are doing more activity I'm sure that muscle had added on, replacing some of the Kgs you have burned in fat. You see the negative, like me, but we get a million bonus points for making the effort and that's what matters most, just keep going, and don't give up!! :drinker:
  • gettinerdone_
    gettinerdone_ Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    pic one
    DSCN0134.jpg

pic 2
    DSCN0162.jpg

I quoted it to be able to see the pics and yes hunny keep up the good work!!! feel free to add me for encouragement:)
  • louisau
    louisau Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Girl stop the hating.
    You have lost 4.6Kg in two months. Thats way more than you lost before you started this journey.
    Do you feel healthier and more energetic?
    Look around you at others of your age are they trying to be healthier and look after themselves?
    Don't give up you are already a winner.

PS: take some flour or sugar or washing powder or something like that and get 4.6Kg together. If you can see how much it is you will feel different.
  • estorial7
    Options
    congrats you are looking good x
  • dunkt10
    dunkt10 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Before you can see a change in photos, you need to MAKE a change in yourself.
    Stop the self loathe, you are awesome, you are beautiful. I can see from your profile photos and from the first photo that you have eyes like WOAH and a gorgeous smile. Not Yukky. NOT YUKKY. Say it again - NOT YUKKY.
    Your body, your beautiful body, as been through a lot of sustain you and keep you alive for the last 21 years. It's not yukky. Sure, a few extra pounds, that's why we're here.
    Self-Hate is not going to help anyone, you can't change what you don't cherish. So cherish you.

And celebrate your wins, "2 months and only 4.6kg lost." take away that only - 2 months AND 4.6kg lost! how awesome is that, you've lost weight, 4.6kg! :D You haven't gained that, it's gone, it's a step in the right direction. You are worthy of more love and more celebration. You're worthy of you.

YES!
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Before you can see a change in photos, you need to MAKE a change in yourself.
    Stop the self loathe, you are awesome, you are beautiful. I can see from your profile photos and from the first photo that you have eyes like WOAH and a gorgeous smile. Not Yukky. NOT YUKKY. Say it again - NOT YUKKY.
    Your body, your beautiful body, as been through a lot of sustain you and keep you alive for the last 21 years. It's not yukky. Sure, a few extra pounds, that's why we're here.
    Self-Hate is not going to help anyone, you can't change what you don't cherish. So cherish you.

And celebrate your wins, "2 months and only 4.6kg lost." take away that only - 2 months AND 4.6kg lost! how awesome is that, you've lost weight, 4.6kg! :D You haven't gained that, it's gone, it's a step in the right direction. You are worthy of more love and more celebration. You're worthy of you.
    what a sweet, thoughtful thing to say!
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    You are a very very beautiful girl but can I make a suggestion? If you aren't mentally ready to post these pictures, please don't. You don't need us to tell you that you look great. You DO! You're doing a great job. But you shouldn't feel like you have to cringe every time you click on here to read the comments and see if somebody said something rude. This is a motivational website (and a great one, at that!) but there are some very mean people that create fake profiles just to put down people. So, I applaud you for posting them and being brave. Just remember, you are beautiful.
  • FeeeeMarieeee
    FeeeeMarieeee Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    i can see the progress! keepup the good work!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!