30 Day shred? opinions please!!

Options
I am going on holiday in 5 weeks!!!:blushing:

and will be wearing a bikini!!

Now i have not been abroad for 3 yrs so last time i wore one was 3yrs ago!!

so now in strict got to get fit and lose a couple of pounds!!

I am going to do 1 hr gym and 30 min swim 3 times a week but i recently brought the 30 day shred dvd and was wondering if it any good and if i or anyone has benifited from it?

Replies

• Shelley18904
    Shelley18904 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've just done day 3 of the 30 Day Shred and so far it definitely feels like I've worked my body hard. I've seen some great results n here, both pictures and measurements, have a look in the Success Stories forum. Can't vouch for the results myself yet but so far so good!
  • cask16
    cask16 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 18 and am loving it - amnt seeing weight loss but am feeling better and am DEFINATELY more toned - good luck x
  • DinoSaurous
    DinoSaurous Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Did my 1st day today :/ Think I may ache tomorrow!!! Worked me hard though - in a good way :D
  • lpekny
    lpekny Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I just finished it. It is tough but the results are fantastic. I lost over an inch around my waist.
  • SlimStacey74
    SlimStacey74 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Its really good! You can definately feel the work the next day and 2 days after..haha
  • tierneymichele
    Options
    I just finished day one yesterday and my arms and legs definitely felt like jelly afterwards. It is a short workout but you will work up a sweat.
  • WhyeatKachra
    WhyeatKachra Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I am on Day-5, level 1 and all I know is IT'S WORTH IT. Go for it!
  • gwennypink
    Options
    It is 100% worth it! If you stick with it, you WILL get results! here is a link to my before & after shots:

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh200/gwennypink/MegsShred.jpg
  • Kassieisproud
    Options
    Im about to start level 2 today definitely a great workout But if your able to do the advanced levels than that means your in decent shape and probably want to do another exercise after that workout
  • kopmom
    kopmom Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    You will for sure see results in 30 days if you do it everyday. I just got done, here are my results. I would also try if you can 5lb weights instead of 3lb, you may see more results

30DS.jpg
  • JustACaJen
    JustACaJen Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    It is 100% worth it! If you stick with it, you WILL get results! here is a link to my before & after shots:

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh200/gwennypink/MegsShred.jpg

Great picture! Question: Did you see those results in 30 days? Is that the only workout you did? Did you do it 5-6 days a week? Etc... I posted a topic last week because I just bought the DVD myself and I am trying to figure out how to utilize it best. I LOVE your results... so I want to do what you did!! HAHA!!
  • ksirianni
    Options
    I am starting the 30 Day Shred tomorrow. I have heard a lot of postive things about it. I am planning on combining it with 3 days of running...I am planning on doing my first 1/2 marathon at the beginning of June. Have to admit, I am a little nervous. Sounds like it is going to kick my *kitten*. :)
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    I think all of Jillian's videos give great results! I just finished the Ripped in 30 and am about to start the Extreme Shred & Shred this week.

Here are my results from the first round :)

beforenafter30dayshred.jpg
  • kopmom
    kopmom Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I am starting the 30 Day Shred tomorrow. I have heard a lot of postive things about it. I am planning on combining it with 3 days of running...I am planning on doing my first 1/2 marathon at the beginning of June. Have to admit, I am a little nervous. Sounds like it is going to kick my *kitten*. :)

I have been training for my second 1/2 also right now while doing the 30DS. I usually run 3x a week. Good luck on your first half, you are going to love it !
  • mistress_kay
    mistress_kay Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm mid-way through Level 2, and it's definitely showing a difference. I don't see any changes in the scale, but there's definitely body definition and changes which is always good. :)