wow... u look amazing
  • bilzprincess
    bilzprincess Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Beautiful young woman!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    i started losing at 178 i joined mfp at 162 down to 146 and hoping to be 125
    great job, love the cop costume! very cute
  • Sierra_419
    Sierra_419 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    wow... u look amazing
  • CrazyAdventure
    CrazyAdventure Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    that is so great! you look fantastic! you should be so proud of your accomplishments!
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Holy freaking banana hammocks you look amazing!!!! You have always had a terrific hourglass shape! Great work!!!!
  • littlemegzz
    littlemegzz Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    you look like a completely different person (except for the hair colour :P) Well done. That is so amazing.
  • Chuckington
    Options
    Nikki, hun you've done so well I'm really impressed. You must be absolutely chuffed to bits. I've sent you a friend request. I think everyone wants to read more about your running progress and what changes did you make to your diet.

Well done, you are a superstar and a true inspiration (if only we had a smiley for thumbs up).
  • lasttoast
    lasttoast Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Keep it up and just stay on it!!!
  • mcdonl
    mcdonl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Wow. You were sexy before, now you are just plan ****ing hot!
  • 661nancy
    661nancy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look amazing Nikki...very inspirational. I am going to add you because I sometimes get discouraged and need to be motivated. Your transformation is nothing less than AMAZING. How many calories did you do everyday and how long/far did you run

661nancy
  • vivipr
    vivipr Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! very inspiring!
  • chrystee
    chrystee Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Holy crap!! You look awesome!
  • MissSharkattack
    MissSharkattack Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    You're hot ;)
    Great work.
  • myltlisa24
    myltlisa24 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! what a great job and inspiration - what is your workout plan, and how long did it take you?
  • YummyTpn
    YummyTpn Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    That is dramatic, you look beautiful both ways though!
    Congrats!
  • eksims1
    eksims1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You make me so ready to lose more! Similar to yours, I started at 180 and my first goal is 140 but would like to get to 125-130. I want to look just like you!!!!!!!!!!
    Every time I fall off the band wagon I want to look at your pictures to re-motivate!
  • stitchinggirl
    Options
    You are so cute! I could tell you would look awesome after because you already had the cutest figure even before you lost the weight! Good job! :flowerforyou:

Ditto!

I am working towards hitting 130-125 again and you are a wonderful motivation. Thank you!!!!
  • rtaddlowe
    Options
    Wow amazing. You are also beautiful in the before pic and don't appear to be noticeably overweight at all in that one. Now you are tiny and look very happy. Congratulations!
  • gtwin
    gtwin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Great hourglass figure!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!