What was for dinner?

Options
Healthier_Me
Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
Homemade - Crab Cake Burgers (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1089-crab-cake-burgers), 2 cake - 218 cals
Wonder - Light Wheat Bread, 2 slices - 80 cals
Little Caesars - Cheese pizza, 0.25 slice of 4" pizza - 83 cals (I had my 2 y/o's crust :indifferent: )

Snack:
Mangos - Raw, 0.5 fruit without refuse 67

Total cals: 448

~Joanna:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Homemade - Crab Cake Burgers (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1089-crab-cake-burgers), 2 cake - 218 cals
    Wonder - Light Wheat Bread, 2 slices - 80 cals
    Little Caesars - Cheese pizza, 0.25 slice of 4" pizza - 83 cals (I had my 2 y/o's crust :indifferent: )

Snack:
    Mangos - Raw, 0.5 fruit without refuse 67

Total cals: 448

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Sounds good Joanna:flowerforyou:
    red bean and turkey homemade chili.
    topped with red onion and cilantro
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    blt with cheese on toasted rye
    medium baked potatoe with butter nad sour cream
    Plain Jane chicken soup... no crackers.... chicken and broth only
  • Pom_love_2
    Options
    Michael Angelos Baked Eggplant layered with tomato chicken sauce, Mmmm Delicious!!! 1 cup, 240 cals. & green beans and lightly toasted almonds 3/4 cup, 80 cals, 1 cup fat free milk, 90 cals. Total: 410 calories!

Those 4 Golden Rules of Paul McKenna really are making a difference in the way I eat. I was always either reading or watching TV or surfing the web while I ate. How true, we obsess about foods because of dieting (and being hungry), but when we do eat, we gobble it all down and don't enjoy it. What's worse, we don't pay attention to when we are full! (No wonder I'm always craving pizza, I never really tasted and enjoyed it when I did eat it :cry: )

I do now! :happy: Every bite is thoroughly savored...
  • cellorocker
    cellorocker Posts: 290
    Options
    Uhm... ramen noodles.

I'm a baaaaaaaaad girl.
    =D
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I don't know what happened sheesh I had 840 cals left after lunch. I had 100 cal popcorn+ porkchops 240+ rice a roni 340 + hot dog 130 + sauerkraut 30+ 30 cal dressing +230 cal hershey bar w/almonds!!. I felt like I couldn't stop eating. Guess I should have ate more earlier then I wouldn't have felt this way even so I only went over by 260 calories but that darn chocolate bar was torture being in my house (glad it is no longer here)
  • kittybellenir
    kittybellenir Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Tried something new tonight, I made turkey meatballs with spinach, and red onion and 1/4 mozzeralla rolled into the turkey meat, really pretty looking and tastes even better!
    1/2 cup brown rice
    and 2 tbsps of chicken gravy
    and Ovaltine mmmmmm, so good
  • lovesdaisies
    Options
    (2) Mini Pizzas made with La Tortilla Factory Small Wheat Tortillas, Fat Free Pizza Sauce, Grilled Onions and Peppers and 2 tbsp. shredded Romano Cheese

(2) Small Corn on the Cobs w/ Spray Butter & Salt

And even had enough calories left for a couple of shortbread Girl Scout Cookies and Fat Free Cool Whip for dessert!

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    pasta with tuna salad (tuna, low fat cream cheese, low fat mayonnaise) and sweetcorn. it was delicious :-)
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Roasted chicken, homemade rice pilaf & green beans!
  • Eliyan
    Eliyan Posts: 115
    Options
    Cooked carrots and broccoli with two scrambled eggs 'cause I have NO carbs left, same as usual, and I don't eat meat. :frown:
  • jcummings69
    jcummings69 Posts: 183
    Options
    MMMMmmm my dinner is FANTASTIC.

3 oz Salmon filet baked with fresh garlic, lemon, dill and butter
    1 medium sweet potato cut in chunks and roasted with a little olive oil, salt & pepper
    2 cups normandy blend veggies sauteed in fresh garlic and seasoning

All that for about 485 calories! YUM!!!
  • curvylady
    curvylady Posts: 135
    Options
    Two Six Inch Flour Tortillas, each spread with 1 tablespoon light sour cream, topped with a couple tablespoons Old El Paso Hot Tomato Salsa, and topped with sliced chicken breast, a bit of diced red onion and 1/2 cup homemade Roasted Pumpkin Soup. Yummy.
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I don't know what happened sheesh I had 840 cals left after lunch. I had 100 cal popcorn+ porkchops 240+ rice a roni 340 + hot dog 130 + sauerkraut 30+ 30 cal dressing +230 cal hershey bar w/almonds!!. I felt like I couldn't stop eating. Guess I should have ate more earlier then I wouldn't have felt this way even so I only went over by 260 calories but that darn chocolate bar was torture being in my house (glad it is no longer here)

I went to bed feeling good about the calories in limit not hungry , went to bed, and now here I am two hours later awake and hungry.:frown:
  • Bert
    Bert Posts: 27
    Options
    Try a drink of water and going back to bed. I used to eat all kinds of food in the middle of the night....cereal, bread, whatever. Now I just take a drink of water and try to go back to sleep. It works most times. I tend to not drink enough water every day, so I'm thinking my body is just trying to tell me I'm thirsty, but that appetite voice is louder.
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    never mind :laugh:
  • Laura21905
    Options
    Jennie-O Turkey (120 calories)
    Creamed Spinach (1/2 cup, 90 calories)
    Salad
  • Eliyan
    Eliyan Posts: 115
    Options
    6 inch Veggie Delite sub on whole wheat with a glass of soy milk tonight. Mmmmmm. :happy: Only 310 calories for both.
  • SuniBC
    SuniBC Posts: 92
    Options
    Great dinner here too!!

2 High Liner, wild pacific salmon skewers with bell peppers
    salad with caesar spritzer
    green beans
    and 1/2 c. of Knorrs Sides plus veggies (Roasted garlic, olive oil & broccoli rotini flavour)

Very filling and tasty!!!
  • SuniBC
    SuniBC Posts: 92
    Options
    :blushing: Forgot to say....all that for only 433 calories....yummy!