Anyone around 5'8" has before and after pictures? Here are m

Options

Replies

• jewelswye
    jewelswye Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I wanna know about the stretch marks too lol ur sooo toned. dont mean to be rude but have you had surgery?? if not how?? and nice job xx
  • pinkhu13
    pinkhu13 Posts: 133
    Options
    I'm 5'8 3/4. I want to be 124lbs

beforeafter-1.jpg
  • tibbitts10
    tibbitts10 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    great topic and great work ladies!
  • LisaH1231
    LisaH1231 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow!! I love looking at all of the before and after pictures. You ladies have inspired me and will be taking my own before shot, since I have only been at this for 2 weeks and I am down 2pounds.

Thanks for sharing.
  • Pilotcookie
    Pilotcookie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!
    I am 5'8 and my CW is 199. I have lost 55 lbs since July 2011.My GW is 145 or somewhere around there I will have to see how I feel the closer I get. This is my first time posting pics so I hope it works :smile:

May 2011 254+???? lbs
    kn.jpg
    Heres the direct link... maybe that will work
    http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j399/klopiccolo1/Pre weight loss/kn.jpg
    Jan 2012 204 lbs
    lkjhghu-1-2.jpg
    http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j399/klopiccolo1/Jan 2012/lkjhghu-1-2.jpg

Okay I don't know how to post pics! LOL

Trying this one more time :)
    May 2011 254+ lbs
    fdgdfhdfd.jpg
    Jan 2012 204 lbs
    vgcghc.jpg

you look awesome!!
  • meg0013
    meg0013 Posts: 102
    Options
    5'7, started at 250, currently at 164.

old4.png
    IMG_5653.jpg
  • Pilotcookie
    Options

old4.png
    IMG_5653.jpg

Congrats!! Great job!
  • varnerific
    varnerific Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Any success stories on how to avoid that hanging skin after loosing so much weight??

Afraid not.

Here's what my belly used to look like (granted, I was 16 in this pic but it was pretty flat before birthing 3 kids)
    01_age_16-131x300.jpg

Me and my stretched out belly from pregnancy (237 pounds):
    07_preggo_3.jpeg

Me IN CLOTHES now (136 pounds):
    medifast_after-225x300.jpg

And what's leftover of my belly when the clothes come off (NASTY!!!!):
    10_front_down.jpg
    17_front_bent_over.jpg

As you can see, there really is no hope for this belly. I could lose another 20 pounds and be a stick-woman at 115 pounds and I would still be stuck with this skin.

My Tummy Tuck is scheduled for March 1. If you are interested in following my tummy tuck blog, you can find it here: http://mommystummytuck.com
  • varnerific
    Options
    Start weight, before MFP somewhere around 220. Current Weight 132, aiming for 125!
    25hofh4.png

HOLY COW! How in the world did that happen? I wish my skin would have bounced back like that. You're very lucky!!
  • Pilotcookie
    Options
    Any success stories on how to avoid that hanging skin after loosing so much weight??

Afraid not.

Here's what my belly used to look like (granted, I was 16 in this pic but it was pretty flat before birthing 3 kids)
    01_age_16-131x300.jpg

Me and my stretched out belly from pregnancy (237 pounds):
    07_preggo_3.jpeg

Me IN CLOTHES now (136 pounds):
    medifast_after-225x300.jpg

And what's leftover of my belly when the clothes come off (NASTY!!!!):
    10_front_down.jpg
    17_front_bent_over.jpg

As you can see, there really is no hope for this belly. I could lose another 20 pounds and be a stick-woman at 115 pounds and I would still be stuck with this skin.

My Tummy Tuck is scheduled for March 1. If you are interested in following my tummy tuck blog, you can find it here: http://mommystummytuck.com

I just don't understand that other post, her tummy is completely flat, stretch mark and skin free lol
    I think you are beautiful though! Good luck, i will follow your blog
  • varnerific
    Options

I just don't understand that other post, her tummy is completely flat, stretch mark and skin free lol

I don't either! It doesn't even look like the same person! I'm jealous though!! Thank you so much! Good luck on your weight loss journey! :)
  • littleali
    littleali Posts: 179 Member
    Options

I don't either! It doesn't even look like the same person! I'm jealous though!! Thank you so much! Good luck on your weight loss journey! :)

I'm 5'8 for the person that asked and thank you guys but I am not stretch mark/lose skin free AT ALL! The first picture was taken on a portable camera, the second on a webcam. Quality difference and the fact that my stretchmarks have faded means that you can't see them that clearly but here you go ladies, proof that they don't just disappear!

25fhhjt.png
    2w6f029.png

I have bad lose skin on my stomach and arms as well - when I bend down, oh lord can you tell. Fortunately I'm quite lucky in that it's not so visible when standing up but I guess that's the price you pay after losing 70+ lbs!

You all look fabulous ladies!
  • saistrop
    Options
    I’m new to this, so reading all inspirational stories!!! Well done. Steph
  • saistrop
    Options
    I’m new to this, so reading all inspirational stories!!! Well done. Steph
  • jewelswye
    jewelswye Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    littleali, Im the same. I wonder if theres a miracle exercise to help us both. lol. Even with the stretch marks you still look amazing. Well done. What exercises have you done to get fantastic results like that?? xxx
  • kazzamcamille
    kazzamcamille Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9 1/4 and this is a side-by-side from when I was 50lbs down (from 204.8 down to 153)... I'm hoping to eventually get somewhere in the 140s

:flowerforyou: Good luck with the rest of your journey!!!

sidebyside12.jpg

Thats fantastic. Great job!!! What all did u do?? Im 5'8.5" :)
  • Leaker12
    Options
    Gosh, you all look great......great job
  • amyy902
    amyy902 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    im 5'7 but i dont have before and after pictures because noone wants to see a human skeleton. the pics on my profile are from the last month or sooo!!
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Start weight, before MFP somewhere around 220. Current Weight 132, aiming for 125!
    25hofh4.png

Omg thats amazing!!!! What did you do with yous skin and stretch marks???

So inspirational. I have a little few stretchmarks on my belly and hips and up til now I have thought I will never get rid of them

What kind of exercise did you do? xx
  • Pilotcookie
    Options

old4.png
    IMG_5653.jpg

WOW you look awesome!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!