Name 1 odd/unique/unusual fact about yourself

Options

Replies

• eatmeingo
    Options
    Belly buttons totally gross me out, and as strange as that is .....one of my closest friends is the same way...became friends and discovered this in common a few years later .......

which is worse, innie or outie?
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Belly buttons totally gross me out, and as strange as that is .....one of my closest friends is the same way...became friends and discovered this in common a few years later .......

Ick!!! they are both nasty.....usually outtie is worse, but ick!!! And, when someone tries to touch my belly button it physically HURTS (I know this is strange)
  • Inlet
    Inlet Posts: 135
    Options
    I keep a journal.... written in cyrillic. Because I was such a secretive teenager and now it's a habit.
  • eatmeingo
    Options

Ick!!! they are both nasty.....usually outtie is worse, but ick!!! And, when someone tries to touch my belly button it physically HURTS (I know this is strange)

Not too strange, it hurts when people poke into mine (though I hate most people touching my stomach anyway, body issues man.)
  • eatmeingo
    Options
    I keep a journal.... written in cyrillic. Because I was such a secretive teenager and now it's a habit.

Russian is awesome! I know how to speak some, because of family, but I'm totally lost on the written language. :) That's really cool.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    My eyes are usually 3 different colors at one time, although they often change colors.
  • AngelEyes127
    Options
    voc0mh.jpg

My eyes are ****ing enormous. It may be contrast-y (old, high school era camwhore photos haha) but that's not enhanced at all.

Just wondering....have you ever been tested for Graves Disease? That's often a symptom of bulging eyes like you have. Typically you should not see the whites above or below the iris (only on the sides of your eyes). Just wondering. :flowerforyou:
  • littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    10 years ago I was a high school drop out with very poor grades, and now I am getting to graduate university in a couple of months with first class honours!
  • eatmeingo
    Options
    voc0mh.jpg

My eyes are ****ing enormous. It may be contrast-y (old, high school era camwhore photos haha) but that's not enhanced at all.

Just wondering....have you ever been tested for Graves Disease? That's often a symptom of bulging eyes like you have. Typically you should not see the whites above or below the iris (only on the sides of your eyes). Just wondering. :flowerforyou:

Noo... should I worry about it? I'm not usually sick besides seasonal things. Are there other symptoms?
  • kittenmitton
    kittenmitton Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I have synaesthesia ... I see words in colors ... do you know how confusing it is when the color yellow is ORANGE!!!!

Me too! Except I perceive sound as color. It gets annoying because people always ask me "so what color is my voice?"
  • AngelEyes127
    Options
    10 years ago I was a high school drop out with very poor grades, and now I am getting to graduate university in a couple of months with first class honours!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is truly wonderful!!! :smile:
  • Inlet
    Inlet Posts: 135
    Options

Russian is awesome! I know how to speak some, because of family, but I'm totally lost on the written language. :) That's really cool.

Thanks! Glad I'm not alone in my love of Russian. =)
    I want some Russian family! I've studied it off and on since high school but don't know anyone who speaks it.
  • vannessasheane
    vannessasheane Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am allergic to chocolate and before puberty hit I had brittle bones + serious tomboy (had four little brothers) = ALOT of trips to the ER, I have broken: right side = wrist twice, finger (middle), arm (forearm), collar bone, 3 ankle fractures. left side = wrist, forearm, 4 fractured ankles
  • 13Natty
    Options
    My mother is missing a heart beat. And I have an extra heart beat. Little bit weird.
  • alexbelly
    alexbelly Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    You know the toe next to the big toe? I can move that one independently from all the others.
  • penelepurr
    penelepurr Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    When I get a fish filet at McDonald's, I always have to pat the bun because it's warm and there are no wrinkles in it and it looks perfect, just like the picture. There's only about 2 times I've gotten a filet with a wrinkle in the bun. It's to the point where people will comment on it and joke that, "oh, you have to touch the bun!". and then of course I do.....something wrong with that? ;)

I do this, but with tortilla shells. Last time I was at Mcdonald's with my brother he noticed me stroking my chicken wrap XD

hahaha I know it's the oddest compulsion but it's like I have to physically admire how perfect it came out! :D
  • eatmeingo
    Options

Thanks! Glad I'm not alone in my love of Russian. =)
    I want some Russian family! I've studied it off and on since high school but don't know anyone who speaks it.

Oh man XXD never ask for Russian family!! It's like being Italian except more drunks and violence. (Or so I've been told by my Italian friend who's witnessed out family reunions/holiday dinners.) I want to take Russian course so bad but the college nearby doesn't have it. :( I'm not skilled enough to pick up very much over holiday. And what I do pick up is mostly swearing. XD
  • alexbelly
    alexbelly Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    My mother is missing a heart beat. And I have an extra heart beat. Little bit weird.
    thats kinda sweet.. its like she was saving it for you
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I feel disturbingly normal all of a sudden.

My eyes change colour between green, grey and blue to varying degrees. Some days dull shades, other days striking blue or green, some days very silver.
  • eatmeingo
    Options
    You know the toe next to the big toe? I can move that one independently from all the others.

I can move all my piggies independently. XD Mom calls them monkey feet.