Options
Would love to see everyones progress

Replies

• Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" (little taller), but this is mine:

6849283217_ff0374ecaa.jpg

25 lbs on MFP lost, 32 lbs total. Still a ways to go. I'm over halfway there though.

P.S. Please excuse the crazy weird smile....
  • cmjsarmywife
    Options
    Here are mine... down 43lbs and i have gained so much lean muscle mass! I started July 25, 2011 at 193lbs

30 Day progress pics:
    1MonthPics.jpg

Now(went from size 16 to size 6!):

January15.jpg

Don't mind the post-run red face lol

photo9.jpg
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Here are mine... down 43lbs and i have gained so much lean muscle mass! I started July 25, 2011 at 193lbs

30 Day progress pics:
    1MonthPics.jpg

January15.jpg

photo9.jpg

Wow!!! What is your current weight
  • ObviousIndigo
    ObviousIndigo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    bump
  • xonikitashafferxo
    xonikitashafferxo Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" (little taller), but this is mine:

6849283217_ff0374ecaa.jpg

25 lbs on MFP lost, 32 lbs total. Still a ways to go. I'm over halfway there though.

P.S. Please excuse the crazy weird smile....

good for you. keep up the good work :)
  • xonikitashafferxo
    Options

30 Day progress pics:
    1MonthPics.jpg

January15.jpg

photo9.jpg

wow you look amazing!! I am at 192 right now.. blah! what did you do?
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6.5", so I'm pretty close to it, haha. My starting weight was somewhere around 205, I weighed in at 174.0 this morning. :)
    I've lost right around 30 pounds, here's my pictures:

In high school, before Winter Formal
    1nz9l4.png

Another bad photo- I was supposed to look manly, no worries!
    25ptjqr.png

This was at 25 pounds lost (I have some more muscle definition now):
    2ezgwvs.jpg

And here I am just a few days ago, wearing a very flattering shirt, haha:
    3518r2q.jpg
  • cmjsarmywife
    Options
    My current weight is 149. I am mainly focusing on toning now, but want to lose 9-16 more lbs.

I have been doing a multitude of things... main exercise is running and the Shred DVD.

As far as eating, I am still nursing my son, so I keep my calories at about 1500-1600. I eat tons of fresh produce and lean protein. 100oz of water per day. No white flour, only whole wheat.

That's not to say I am super strict and never allow treats. Today was my off day so I enjoyed chips and guac and too much candy during our movie night :) But I get right back at it the next day. It's a lifestyle for me now!

I'm a mom of 4 kids, ages 8, 6, 3 and 1.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options

haha I'm sorry but your "bleh!" comment made me giggle.

I'm 5'7 and want to see pics too, bump!
    bump!
  • xonikitashafferxo
    Options
    I'm 5'6.5", so I'm pretty close to it, haha. My starting weight was somewhere around 205, I weighed in at 174.0 this morning. :)
    I've lost right around 30 pounds, here's my pictures:

In high school, before Winter Formal
    1nz9l4.png

Another bad photo- I was supposed to look manly, no worries!
    25ptjqr.png

This was at 25 pounds lost (I have some more muscle definition now):
    2ezgwvs.jpg

And here I am just a few days ago, wearing a very flattering shirt, haha:
    3518r2q.jpg

love your newest pics. good job! :0)
  • xonikitashafferxo
    Options
    My current weight is 149. I am mainly focusing on toning now, but want to lose 9-16 more lbs.

I have been doing a multitude of things... main exercise is running and the Shred DVD.

As far as eating, I am still nursing my son, so I keep my calories at about 1500-1600. I eat tons of fresh produce and lean protein. 100oz of water per day. No white flour, only whole wheat.

That's not to say I am super strict and never allow treats. Today was my off day so I enjoyed chips and guac and too much candy during our movie night :) But I get right back at it the next day. It's a lifestyle for me now!

four kiddos.. however do you do it lol. i have two kiddos 2 & 4 and its exhausting. i love every minuted of it though.
  • xonikitashafferxo
    Options

haha I'm sorry but your "bleh!" comment made me giggle.

I'm 5'7 and want to see pics too, bump!
    bump!

haha thanks :0)
  • cmjsarmywife
    Options
    You just... do it! LOL

Add to that my hubby is in the Army and he just returned home a few weeks ago from Afghanistan. He was deployed all of last year... so he was very happy to have a fit wife now! lol

four kiddos.. however do you do it lol. i have two kiddos 2 & 4 and its exhausting. i love every minuted of it though.
  • xonikitashafferxo
    Options
    It always seems easier to lose weight when the hubby's gone. For me anyways. My hubby is air force and he was away for a few months retraining and I lost 20 pounds. It's nice when you know they're proud! :)
    You just... do it! LOL

Add to that my hubby is in the Army and he just returned home a few weeks ago from Afghanistan. He was deployed all of last year... so he was very happy to have a fit wife now! lol

• apeecaleb
    apeecaleb Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am 5'7" and have lost just about 30lbs. I am really funny about posting pics of myself but if you message me I will open up my profile and I have all my weight loss pics on my profile page. I started out at 176 and am currently at 148. My goal is between 135 and 140! You look great by the way;-)))
  • Hayesgang
    Options
    <<<After

I'm not tech saavy enough to figure it out how to post but if you'd like you can go to my profile and look at the picture of my before

5'8 - 43yrs old

SW - 180-185

GW/CW - 132

You can do this, have faith in yourself :flowerforyou:
  • tequila09
    Options
    <<<After

I'm not tech saavy enough to figure it out how to post but if you'd like you can go to my profile and look at the picture of my before

5'8 - 43yrs old

SW - 180-185

GW/CW - 132

Amazing!!! You look great!! What was your process like exercises and calories
  • CoderGal
    Options
    <<<After

5'8 - 43yrs old

SW - 180-185

GW/CW - 132

This is you:
    11914040_3915.jpg11914040_8363.jpg

Great job btw :)
  • CoderGal
    Options
    It always seems easier to lose weight when the hubby's gone. For me anyways. My hubby is air force and he was away for a few months retraining and I lost 20 pounds. It's nice when you know they're proud! :)
    Funny, My bf works away a lot and every time he goes away I drop weight too.
  • tequila09
    Options

That's great I want to lose like 20-30 and then focus on toning and muscle building
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!