• hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    wow, sexy mama
  • lisaelainee
    lisaelainee Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    You are so rude.
    We are looking at the weight loss not the makeup and I personally think everything is stunning INCLUDING the makeup.
    too much makeup now. yuck
  • HealthyHoney30
    HealthyHoney30 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great job! Love that you kept some hips and boobs and I hope my legs look that fab one day.
  • smoochypearl
    Options
    Let me try...

ewbefore.jpg

skinny.jpg

wow your super CUTE thats my 2nd goal weight 125 like Darya off basketball wives she's 125
  • MrsMuffinRun
    Options
    Amazing progress. Very inspirational!
  • mousepaws22
    mousepaws22 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, I'm 5 foot too and aiming for 126- how did you achieve this?
  • ningggsm
    ningggsm Posts: 202
    Options
    Amazing! I love it when there are before and after pictures, it really just gives me the extra boost! You are truly another inspiration, keep up the good work girl :)
  • YannahHayat
    YannahHayat Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am 5 foot 2 and was a slim 118 pounds before I married and had kids, 15 years later i got to 209 pounds and said enough is enough!

I have been eating well now for over a week and lost 2 pounds. By September 2012 I want to look as gorgeous as you. Well done! Keep it up!
  • nid2slim
    Options
    OMG girl!! its looks like a different person. keep it up
  • SamanthaCachia
    SamanthaCachia Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    PLEASE share ur work out with me! message me!
  • fdlafon
    fdlafon Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I knew with your beautiful hourglass shape that the after photos were going to be knock-outs! And they were!!!

Great motivation, plese do share your information - workout, and calories. This is such a dramatic change, it could be that inspiration someone else needs!

beeeeutiful girl!!!!
  • SweetAzn
    SweetAzn Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's amazing! I'm 5'0 tall too and I've lost 12 lbs so far but your story and pics are so motivating! My first goal is to get to 130 but you're right, I'd love to be 120! But first things first and I gotta stay focused and hit 130 and then I'll see how things go. I hate running too (well, I use an elliptical but I still hate it!) but could you tell me how much cardio you did to lose that weight? Right now I'm doing only 30 mins but I have it at resistance 5 for 10 mins and resistance 3 for 20 mins. I also do strength exercises with a resistance band. But I could always use some guidance from someone who actually made it happen! ^_^

Thanks again!
    Cat

235006.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • R_is_for_Rachel
    R_is_for_Rachel Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    you've gone from seriously cute to seriously gorgeous :D Well done!
  • megankilby
    megankilby Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look great! I'm 177 and hope to lose as much as you did! Glad someone was in the same boat as me. Did you have a specific work out routine?!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!