Ladies-forget the men, what do you want for Vday?

Options
shanlynt
shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
Okay, well as pathetic as this sounds, I'd love someone to come clean my house and send me to the spa for the day.

Replies

• Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy with anything.
  • BoxingCoachMo
    Options
    Okay, well as pathetic as this sounds, I'd love someone to come clean my house and send me to the spa for the day.

Oh you really wanted that? ;)
  • ladywolfkahn
    Options
    I just want a day where everyone in life outside of MFP leaves me alone...no calls/emails from boss or co-workers or family or friends. Just let me have 24 hours to sit back with some healthy snacks and my weird romance/vampire novels.
  • tatertotfishstick
    tatertotfishstick Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    this i sooooo NOT Valentine's appropriate. But when hubby asked what I wanted... instead of chocolate or even a mani/pedi, I had him order me a HRM! I got the pink Polar ft4. I am so excited. When I told my mom.. she thought I was crazy. It should arrive this week!

And my friends have decided I am a MFP addict. Sorry, but it's working!!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I just want lots of flowers delivered to my office. Maybe some Chocolate Strawberries. :)
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    a bottle of wine, and a GC to get a massage would be awesome

what I'll get is...*crickets*
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    already bought myself a new hot pink sports bra (see profile pic) and a sleep T from victoria's secret. next up, a MAN!
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    In all honesty - Absolutely NOTHING!! I believe Valentines day to be overrated - hallmark type thing.

But just in case my husband reads this post - I need a new purse and a new pair of high heels, LOL - and it doesn't have to be tomorrow we can go shopping over the weekend :)
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    flowers delivered to work

a massage

a mani/pedi

but ill take a card...
  • Legalchica
    Options
    how about a day to myself. no husband... no kids?
  • DQMD
    DQMD Posts: 193
    Options
    A spa day would be wonderful...
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    A happy ending! When is it again?
  • ShellBelle6
    ShellBelle6 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    In all honesty - Absolutely NOTHING!! I believe Valentines day to be overrated - hallmark type thing.

But just in case my husband reads this post - I need a new purse and a new pair of high heels, LOL - and it doesn't have to be tomorrow we can go shopping over the weekend :)

Ditto ^^^
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy with some flowers delivered at work...been a while since that's happened. *sigh*

Other than that....we don't really do much for Vday except maybe go out for dinner but this year I will be working. Boo.
  • 2012x
    2012x Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    A car :D
  • Mom0fTwo
    Mom0fTwo Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    a babysitter for 24 hours and my bed, lol
  • BoxingCoachMo
    Options
    For me the day doesn't exist and I don't know what significance it holds.

If i had a woman i would show her my love in my way consistently, rather than once a year.
  • AngelEyes127
    Options
    IMO: I really do not like Valentine's Day. It's just a day society celebrates to make those that do not have anyone feel worse about themselves for not having anyone and those that do feel obliged to buy something for each other to "prove" their love to one another.

If someone wanted to show me they love or are interested in me, it would not be on the same day every year along with the entire country (It's like if you don't do it on this day, you don't love that person-that's crap!). It's the random acts of kindness (year round) and spontaneous gift giving that mean the most! :smile:
  • Kali112
    Kali112 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    flowers and a hand written, heartfelt card. already got part 2 (its a long distance relationship and he sent it via post), hopefully flowers will be arriving tomorrow...:) i know its sickening but i love my fiance :)