Ladies-forget the men, what do you want for Vday?

Options

Replies

• TaraStingray
    Options
    Girl!!! I'm with you. A housekeeper for a day...yep!!
  • KathieElisa
    Options
    I just want a day where everyone in life outside of MFP leaves me alone...no calls/emails from boss or co-workers or family or friends. Just let me have 24 hours to sit back with some healthy snacks and my weird romance/vampire novels.

I agree !
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    A sweet card with handwritten sentiment and a night of marathon sex. Well a new car would be nice too.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    I don't celebrate valentine's day since there is no significant other but I would just love a "romantic" evening at home.
  • krnlcsf
    krnlcsf Posts: 310
    Options
    I'd be happy just to see my bf on Valentine's day... i work late (9.30pm), and he lives a little far (2 hours) away... but a surprise visit would be amazing! :)
  • gecho
    gecho Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I just want a day where everyone in life outside of MFP leaves me alone...no calls/emails from boss or co-workers or family or friends. Just let me have 24 hours to sit back with some healthy snacks and my weird romance/vampire novels.

:happy:
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    I was lucky enough to be taken out for dinner instead of me cooking even though I was going to! And then taken to the spa for a massage and twilight session which was lovely... he then took me to the seaside for a beach walk on the Sunday and to the cinema to see the Muppets on the Sunday evening... what a sweetheart!

Ladies... you all need to get blokes like this! Oh...and subtle hints go miles!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    A day off from 'real life' and everything it entails. Stress is pretty overwhelming right now, so having a complete escape would be nice, if just for a day.
  • monkeypantz
    monkeypantz Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I want someone to come round and clean my flat!!! With working, running and studying the house gets neglected...(the exercise use too but I changed my priorities)
  • RachNRoll
    RachNRoll Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    me and my roomate both don't have boyfriends so we decided to make a dinner at home and invited some of our closest friends.
    I can't wait to have a nice time with good laughs with all of them and seriously, I think it's going to be the best VD ever ;)
  • kardowling
    kardowling Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    A day free of housework,cooking and work with my family and dog. Having it done for me, not put off till later. An outside all day kind of day with the family, with no cleaning catchup to do.
  • valerietoxii
    valerietoxii Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I want a new air compressor. Is that weird?
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    After not seeing him for 6 months and being over 100,000 miles away. I just want my man :(
  • Triquetra
    Triquetra Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    A new BOB:tongue:
  • techteachergirl
    techteachergirl Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    A clean house and spa day sounds wonderful, but I asked for Xbox kinect and youshapefitness evloved! I loved my exercise this morning!!!!!
  • southernyankee716
    Options
    I would love one of these» http://www.elliptigo.com/products/elliptigo-8c !!!

But I'll probably just get a mushy card and flowers and/or chocolates. :frown:
  • jazzykay1971
    Options
    Peace of mind would be great for me!! Been a crazy couple of years, my divorce will be final on Thursday the 16th, and I cant wait! I guess I could consider that a belated VDay present!!! lol :bigsmile:
  • jazzykay1971
    Options
    After not seeing him for 6 months and being over 100,000 miles away. I just want my man :(

That is sweet! :happy:
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    My hubby has gotten me a bra and panty set... my Ma got me socks... Shhh, don't tell my husband that I love the socks more! :-P
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    how about a day to myself. no husband... no kids?

Yes!