People in there 20s looking to tone up and lose 10-15ish pou

Options

Replies

• SERinDC
    SERinDC Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and looking to lose about 10 more pounds as well (5 down), but really becoming toned and fitting in my clothes is what matters most. The day I fit back into my skinny jeans, I'm ready to maintain my weight. I also do triathlons and am training for a half marathon. Feel free to add me!
  • MelKut
    MelKut Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    21 :) and looking to lose 10 pounds... then continue to workout to get leaner... I would love to be your friend!
  • sdrawkcabynot
    sdrawkcabynot Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I have a year and a half left in my 20's and decided I want to be in the best shape of my life by the time I hit the big 3-0. I am down almost 10 lbs and would like to lose another 15 all while gaining muscle. I am a tall guy - so at 6'4"... 200 is my goal - but doing so well may push it to 190 by summer time :D

Add me if you want. I am addicted to this site and try to comment as much as possible.
  • JEYORK2005
    JEYORK2005 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone!
    I am 25 and I gained a lot of weight in college and my first year teaching (60lbs). I have lost 33 pounds in the last year or so by just cutting calories and cutting back on soda, but I want to take it further. My goal right now is to lose 17 pounds. I just bought Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and I am excited. If anyone wants to add me ... I could use the encouragement. I'll encourage you as well!
  • thelonelysquirrel
    Options
    Hey there! 22 years old here.

Got married. Got big.

End of story.

Or so I thought.

Then I met someone who was on this site. And it's helping me get motivated to lose the last 10 pounds!

I'm addicted to this site.

Add me if you want!:)
  • greekgyrl02
    Options
    Good afternoon Everyone! My name is Jen or Hen as my friends call me. I am a 28 year old personal trainer, I fell in love about 9 months ago and let my gym and me time get interfered. I have made it a goal of mine to get back into "pre" relationship shape haha. My spouse is supportive and its great. I operate my own personal training company so its embaressing to be out of shape! If anyone needs tips, workouts, advice please feel free to ask...my blog is www.doworkfitness11.blogspot.com... good luck everyone!
  • Moonpiesky05
    Options
    10-15 is just my initial goal but I'd love to have some pals on here =)

My name is Stephanie, I'm 25 and just had my second baby. Like a dummy I never got back into shape from my first. I'm doing a lot better this time and I have MFP to thank for it! I signed up after my second son was born and forgot about it until I got my first iphone a few weeks ago. (Yeah, I was way behind technology wise) Watching my calories through the day on my phone has made a major improvement in my attitude and I really feel like I can accomplish something this time!

We're also doing "Biggest Loser" at my work, so that's just extra (positive) pressure that every week I have to weigh myself and someone else has to see it!

Anyway, can't wait to meet some great people!
  • rthompson81
    rthompson81 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Well, I just turned 30, so I don't really fit your criteria, but I'm at my goal weight and now looking to tone up. I would love to have some friends in the same situation too!
  • lovetms
    lovetms Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and have currently lost 53 pounds. Right now I'm doing the Insanity workout trying to lose the last 10-15 pounds.
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    hi! im 25, and got about 9 lbs to lose and working on toning up as well. feel free to add me!
  • moopachoo
    moopachoo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am 20 years old, 21 in a month. Looking to lose about 10-15-20 pounds in the long run and tone up! Definitely looking for lots of like-minded people on this site so feel free to add me, anyone :)

I live in Vancouver, BC and work for a film equipment rental company.
  • STurbs33
    STurbs33 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I saw the name of this thread and thought it described me perfectly.

I'm 21, I have 10 lbs to go, but I'm mainly looking to tone up and hope the extra weight falls off from there. Feel free to add me. :)
  • KumariM
    Options
    24 (almost 25 to be honest) here, looking to lose a couple of pounds but mostly looking to tone up... Feel free to add :)
  • alyssaanagram
    Options
    I'm turning 23 next month & looking to lose 10 lbs. I've lost about 15 lbs in the last 5 months - now I feel like I'm in the home stretch . My goal is to hit 125 lb by my birthday (5 lbs!).

I'll add you & anyone else feel free to add me!
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 years old. I wanted to shed 10-15 lbs and have already lost 6. Losing weight is really hard when you only have a little bit to lose. You have to really stick to your calorie goals and make sure you get some exercise in every day.
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I'm 28, looking to loose about 10lbs, but mostly want to be toned, fit, and healthy :) I'm starting Jillian Michaels 30 day shred today. I've heard some good stuff about it!
  • cmpickeral
    Options
    Hi, I just joined this site today and just stumble on the community page. Love it already! I'm 23 and looking to lose 16 pounds. I gained 10 being unemployed (just move to a different state to be with the boyfriend) and quit smoking. I live with two boys that don't have a problem eating everything and still staying skinny so some friends looking to help motivate me would be really nice. ADD ME!!!!
  • kimmythingy
    Options
    I'm in my twenties for just a little while longer- so thought I'd post whilst I still can!!

I have 10lbs to lose to goal weight - but would love to lose another 5 on top of that.
    I'm currently doing the 30 Day Shred, and some light weight work.

Feel free to add me ( as long as you don't laugh at my food diary - I stay under my calorie goal, but sometimes I make some questionable choices! :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

xxx
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    im 19. currently 121 looking to get down to 110. :3

currently doing IF and Ripped in 30.
  • azeiha
    azeiha Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey I am 28 and wanting to lost the last 10-15lbs from having 2 kids! I'm at 142 and my goal is 125-135. Feel free to add!