starting the 30 day Shred with Jillian Michaels

Options
124»

Replies

• bondmqb
    Options
    I just bought mine yesterday I am starting 2night. I heard get things about it and want to try it. :happy :
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I'm getting my copy wednesday I can't wait!!!
  • alohabrie
    Options
    today will be day 3 of level one for me. i am soooooooooooooooooooo sore i can barely walk. i have NO clue how I am gonna do it tonight when i get off work.

Doing Day 3 Level 1 might help with the soreness. I was dying and pushing through helped almost immediately. Freakish - I know. I'm not doing it religiously - but a few times a week and we just started Level 3 yesterday. OMG!
  • qnbeezzz
    qnbeezzz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it today! I can hardly wait. A friend of mine started it recently and I can see the difference. What great inspiration!
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    My husband bought me this DVD last night as part of my Valentine's Day present...after reading through the 30ds threads and seeing how people could barely move after their first couple of workouts i'm terrified! :laugh:
  • JackieLM
    JackieLM Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    So I am looking for people who are doing the shred, have done it, or will start it with me. I NEED SUPPORT!! I have never been good at sticking to my workouts. Any advice would be welcomed... Did it work for you? Is it working for you? Let me know. I would love to hear from you all!

It TOTALLY worked for me... raised my stamina to where I am able to do so much more.. now on to the REAL results. In the month of eating right and doing the 30 ds... I lost a total of exactly 20 lbs and 22 inches. I measured pretty much everything, hips, chest (multiple areas), thighs, neck, arms, legs, pretty much everything. Just in my waist I lost 4 inches. I started with a waist measurement of 48 and ended the 30 days at a 44.... it was a perfect starter video for me. I just bought ripped in 30 which I hear is a little harder... hopefully I will be just as successful with that one. Good luck... and TAKE MEASUREMENTS!!! also remember, you can modify. She says many times, you don't have to do it as big as us, as fast as us, or as much as us... but DON'T STOP MOVING and just do what you can! If you follow that advice, you will surely have good results!

Good luck!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    So I am looking for people who are doing the shred, have done it, or will start it with me. I NEED SUPPORT!! I have never been good at sticking to my workouts. Any advice would be welcomed... Did it work for you? Is it working for you? Let me know. I would love to hear from you all!

just finished Ripped in 30...amazing results!! Starting Extreme Shred & Shred this week for the next month...then will follow up with Killer Buns and Thighs and then 6week 6pack!
  • Marie92281
    Marie92281 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am on level 1 day 8 today and I love it. Its hard my legs just stopped hurting so bad there is still that inderlying ache but worth it if you can stick with it... when i started i could only do the modified pushups now i can do the first circut real ones and knee ones in the second circut. Plus my energy level has increased 50%:happy:
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    It is a regular workout for me. Love it. I have done all levels. Level 2 is my favorite in terms of the moves. It will work..but you have to eat properly, and keep your sodium at 1500 (like Jillian says).
  • ashleynicol3
    ashleynicol3 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Today is my 5th day. After day 1, I was sore. After day 2, I was REALLY sore & was going to take a day off to recover, but I read you were supposed to push through the soreness, so I kept going without a break & it got much better after that. It's definitely difficult, but not impossible & it gets easier each day. I've been taking pictures every couple days so I can track my progress that way. I haven't lost any weight yet, but I was able to tighten my belt another notch today. :)

Jillian is starting to get on my nerves now that I've heard her say the same things over & over & over again LOL so I might try to drown her out with some music today, but I really like the DVD & I plan to get more of her DVDs when I finish this one. Good luck & anyone can feel free to add me! :)