Calling all small chested women...

Options

Replies

• 987Runner
    Options
    I'm small too. But I'm a runner and I have a lot of friends who say they can't run because of their bigger boobs. Until I had kids I was an A, then after kids I stayed a B. I've always been around 140-150 and no muscle tone. Now I'm working my bum off with running AND weights and who knows, maybe I'll go back to an A, but I'm okay with that!
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I was an average B cup before I had my daughter. After nursing, then losing the baby weight, a 34-B is now a bit roomy for me. I don't mind though, I also would rather be fit and small-chested than overweight with large ones. That's why they invented push-up bras. :wink: So, yes you might lose weight in that area, but it's totally fixable.

I had large ones for a short time while nursing my daughter (probably a full C or more), and they totally got in the way. I hated that I couldn't lay on my stomach. It's funny, I always thought I wanted bigger boobs. But once I had them, I couldn't wait for them to go away! I don't mind being a member of the IBTC. Besides, my husband is a butt man.:happy:
  • AngelsDream4Peace
    AngelsDream4Peace Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I guess, never having really had them in the first place, at least till I was 200 lbs. Now almost being to a healthy weight and having the same ones back, I am perfectly happy with whatever I end up with. I would rather not have them, than keep the 200 lbs I was carrying. LOL
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    You'll probably lose them, mines went down 2 cup sizes.
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    I was always really thin until aboutf 35. 5'7" and averaged 130-135. 61 years old now and got up to 212. Present weight is 158. Never ever had boobs and when I gained weight and had them I hated them. When I lost the weight the boobs and belly were the first to go and I love it. Afraid I am not much support.
  • mikituba
    Options
    I'm 42lbs down and I have lost nothing in my chest...I'm starting to get top heavy, but I'm doing back exercises to help strengthen my back in case the sweater puppies don't go down.....might I say I'm a 34DD....I have 50 more to go...I'm hoping a good portion of them go too.
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    As long as your boobs are healthy honor them.

Proud 36B right here.

And my Mom had breast cancer (double mastectomy, chemo, radiation, reconstruction 1 year later)

Be proud of what you have.
  • southernyankee716
    Options
    I was just joking with my husband earlier about boobs and how it would be awesome if they were made with cartridge and just kept growing. :laugh: I'm not small chested now anyway. That's the only thing I liked about gaining weight- my boobs got huge. I'm a C cup now, when I was pregnant I was a FF. Sadly, when I lose weight the first place it always goes is my boobs. On the plus size, bigger boobs are a pain in the butt when you're working out. They're in the way and they cause back pain. I have to wear a regular underwire bra, followed by a sports bra, followed by a shirt with a built in bra top just to keep mine from bouncing so hard when running.
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I've been rethinking my goal weight because of this.
    I've gone from a 38C to a 34C & even though it doesn't sound much it's made a HUGE difference. I don't want to lose any more boobage so I'm thinking about just staying at the weight I am, which isn't far from goal weight & working on toning now.

Please see my comment on healthy boobs. (above). You may want to keep going with your goals and just make sure those boobs you have stay healthy. Trust me.
  • WandaVonDunajew
    WandaVonDunajew Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I used to be an A, gained weight, became a B, now i'm on my way towards A again. Don't mind it at all, it makes my life so much easier in the gym/running/horsebackriding/rockclimbing, that on the occasional evening out I have a really good padded wonderbra type bra which works wonders. Embrace your body, you are beautiful just the way you are!:flowerforyou:
  • CoffeeAndCrazy
    CoffeeAndCrazy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    my boobs were the first to go :/
    I was a 36 C when I was 10.
    I'm 20 now, quite a bit thinner (weird, I know) and a 34 A. The girls shrunk.

sorry, just being honest :(
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    When I was 133 I had almost a full C, now I am barely a B at 118 :( but I guess as long as they are in proportion I am happy. As long as you're exercising along with losing weight I think even if they get smaller they won't get saggy or anything. I think very fast weight loss causing more sagging. Quality over quantity! (thats what I keep telling myself at least lol)
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I started as a 34C, but according to my fiancé, I'm losing them. :(
  • justinepee
    Options
    I wish I had small boobs. I've been wishing this all my life.

I'm hoping after I've lost these last pregnancy pounds, my boobs will just go away. Maybe a bit of wishful thinking. They tend to stick around no matter how skinny I've been in the past :( Been a large-chested lady all my life, and I've never even been overweight. Eventually had a breast reduction at 18 (kids at school can be so cruel and I was teased mercilessly) and I still wish they were smaller, 8 years later.

I get pangs of jealousy when I see a lady with a nice set of neat and small boobs. It's so much easier to create the illusion of larger boobs... You smaller ladies have chicken fillets and push up bras... Try making them look smaller, it's basically impossible.

Small boobs win!
  • charlieduc
    Options
    I really can't encourage very much. I have lost 25 lbs and it seems to be mostly from my chest :sad:
  • Shamala10
    Shamala10 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have always been small chested and thought I wanted biggeto be bigger until now. I had a baby in November,they are huge and I dont like them. They make me feel fat. They giggle all over the place and I can't wait for them to go back to normal. Who really cares how big your chest is. If you are in shape then it doesnt really matter anyway.
  • aprilshowers262
    aprilshowers262 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    More than anything do I want to lose my boobs. When/If I do, I'll be sure to ship them your way if you lose yours.:smile:
  • OtekahSunshield
    OtekahSunshield Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm a 42DDD, I'm actually happy at the prospect of them going away. >.>
  • justinepee
    Options
    I'm a 42DDD, I'm actually happy at the prospect of them going away. >.>

I feel your pain...
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    ladies men dont care how big or small they are ..... just sayin
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!