Unexpected NSV

Options
This morning a friend of ours sent an email to my husband. It had attached to it a picture that had been taken of us a little over two years ago. The friend came to church and asked if he could take another picture with the same basic pose. (I had not seen the first picture, so my husband had to tell me how to pose.) Wow. They say a picture is worth a thousand words and sometimes seeing the evidence so clearly presented makes an impact!!

SydandScott-Christmas2009-1.jpg

SydandScott-February2012.jpg

Replies

• kendf60
    kendf60 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome job.
  • nikkilou1978
    nikkilou1978 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Yay for both of you! You both look fantastic!
  • KareninCanada
    KareninCanada Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Great!! You look so happy and beautiful :)
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! You've come SUCH a long way!! Congratulations! :bigsmile:
  • mvkrayola
    mvkrayola Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    That picture is worth more than any words could possibly say. You and your husband look fantastic. Girl....you look amazing and the light in your eyes for life is so bright now. I am just at awe to think that was only two years ago. What a great accomplishment. Thanks for sharing your success and God bless.
  • wildcard29
    wildcard29 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Wow you are an inspiration to all of us...great job!
  • MadIrish
    Options
    You both loook fabulous!!
  • Lrt4uk
    Lrt4uk Posts: 174
    Options
    Awesome!
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    :love: AWESOME!!! That is what I look forward too...being physically CLOSER to my husband!! For more than one reason!!:love::love: :love: :explode: :love:
  • PZlady
    PZlady Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Looks like your husband has trimmed down a bit, too. You are an inspiration and I'm so glad you posted these pics. It's easy to look at a trim, fit person and forget where she started. Yay you, your strength, and your faith.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    wow! rockstar! these pics are awesome.
  • IRun4Me_12
    IRun4Me_12 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Jaw-Dropping!! You look amazing!
  • msrena
    msrena Posts: 21
    Options
    I never would have guessed those to be the same two people! You look amazing! What an inspiration!