Valentine's day Poll

Options

Replies

• seoid
    seoid Posts: 151
    Options
    sending an MFP Valentine to you :heart: :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

aw thanks! :)
  • mtbiker1069
    mtbiker1069 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hoping to get?

Laid.

Hey! I've been dieting for a reason! :)

Cheers, everyone.

I 2nd this one. My wife is now on MFP so hopefully she'll see this... :)
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    A new gun and some chocolate. Maybe some lingerie. I'm pretty easy.
  • sandy2006
    sandy2006 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    My 4 year old son is taking me out to dinner. Husband will be away on business trip.
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Call me jaded, but I don't expect a thing. I am so use to not getting anything, that I just give up hope.

Add to that, I would hope that a good relationship was celebrated every day and not just on Valentine's Day. That speaks more to me than getting a gift / card etc
  • turningstar
    turningstar Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I EXPECT nothing, because my husband usually isn't too good at that type of thing, but I would LOVE a night out with my husband and then after...some "grown up" time. ;-)
  • 57rainbows
    57rainbows Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    What are you hoping to get for Valentine's Day?

Me - probably nothing....boyfriend in Korea...

> next

Husband out of state for military too. He left me a card I get to open tomorrow! Might go out to dinner with my mom since her husband left her this year so we're both flying solo right now.
  • Ambamm77
    Options
    I would like a night out with my husband and great conversation that doesn't revolve around work or our son. I'd be willing to wait until Friday so time isn't an issue.
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    For me, this is a 'commercial' thing. I don't care about that day, and I'm definitely not expecting anything... Everyday with him is a special day, and it's been like that for 7 years. :love:
  • SONIA820
    SONIA820 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Don't y'all know not to celebrate Valentine's Day until Friday when all the VDay stuff is 75% off??!! That's what we're doing!! ;) Happy love day folks!!

Lady after my own heart! We almost never do anything ON Valentines Day, usually the hub has to work. I would like chocolate, but I also do not want chocolate! LOL!
  • sandlerlover
    sandlerlover Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'd like to get one of those cards that makes you want to cry happy tears. Flowers would be lovely too. I usually hate Valentine's day but maybe this year will be different...
  • bluberrygoo
    bluberrygoo Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    2 glasses of wine and lots of sex with my husband. We don't really do gifts since my birthday is 2 days later and then I'm spoiled.
  • Kayla165
    Kayla165 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Diamond earings.
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    My husband took me shopping last night...he bought me new running shoes, an HRM, 30 Day Shred + mat/dumbbell kit thingy that goes with it, & fuzzy warm pj pants and 2 pairs of fuzzy socks. :heart:

Then he took me to Chinese Buffet. lol. Guess he bought all of the workout stuff so I could work off the dinner he knew he was taking me to.
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    My mom got me a lot of my favorite candies and a pedometer!!! :)!

My boyfriend is shipping me something :)
  • kdfulgham
    kdfulgham Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    We are doing a valentine's day lunch tomorrow so we don't have to fight the dinner crowd! I had my hair cut, and styled today, that is what I asked for from my husband. I guess I am too practical and not romantic enough. Happy Valentine's day everyone!
  • frilly7483
    frilly7483 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I've got the 'dine in for two' from Marks & Spencer! I'll enjoy tucking into the chocolates after Zumba.... Guilt free :)
  • kunibob
    kunibob Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Today is our anniversary, so we celebrate that instead of Valentine's Day, and we don't do presents. (I'm not big on material goods, and it's more fun to do a weekend getaway instead!)
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I'm giving my hubby a coupon book with all sorts of stuff in it. :wink: He bought me a new scale that I wanted.
  • kdfulgham
    kdfulgham Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    wow, that sound's like Christmas to me! Your hubby was very good to you!