Valentine's day Poll

Options

Replies

• robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    maybe I'm a minority but I don't want anything for Valentine's Day. It's just a day for them to charge twice as much for flowers, cards. Our favorite place to eat on a normal day we'd get in and out, on Valentine's Day the wait is 1-2 hours. Who needs that, or at least I don't!

BUT with that being said, I'm wishing everyone a Happy Valentine's Day :flowerforyou:
  • llonka
    llonka Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Probably nothing, but i'd love to make hubby some brownies from scratch. Not sure if i'll have time to get to the store and make them before we go to mother-in-law's wedding. :grumble: Would rather skip, but that's a long story i'm sure none of you want to hear.:ohwell:
  • jesswells28
    jesswells28 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I got a treadmill from my husband and a stationary bike from my dad. Also going out to eat with friends!!!!
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    We've never gotten each other anything, so I doubt that will change this year. I actually had a cool present in mind for him but I didn't get it ordered in time so now I'll probably just save it for our anniversary or a non-occasion. I like those presents best anyway.
  • OLFATUG
    OLFATUG Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Three hugs. One from my wife, and one each from my girls. I'm easy. :)
  • jenseye
    jenseye Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are going out to dinner at a restaurant we've never been to before.
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I got a lovely card with the most beautiful message inside :heart:

And Im being taken to dinner. A very happy girl here :heart:
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    Is "sex" the wrong answer? :happy: Because I already bought the lingerie!
  • lackie09
    lackie09 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    we are going to get ice cream and and go to a movie rt after I get out of class for the day... may re-think the ice cream part now that the weather has changed... and then were going to go back to the house and make dinner and go to bed since I have class on Wednesday morning
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    :drinker:

drunk.
  • ThereWillBeBeautyfrompain
    Options
    my birthday to so im hoping to get birthday presents(zuma) if no valatimes presents
    im garanted presents
  • KaiteeKarrot
    Options
    pretty sure a big question and a ring. am freaking out.
  • fimary
    fimary Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Nothing,
    That a normal day , no one to romance me.
    :bigsmile:
  • ak_in_ak
    ak_in_ak Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    A Tiffany charm bracelet. He asked and I told him, not very romantic but I will love it just the same. i got him new clothes, he picked out.. Hopefully we can squeeze in a dinner, he works nights and I have late afternoon classes.
  • lucybell333
    Options
    I don't mind - although have requested no chocolate this year! Hoping for some flowers to be delivered to my office though.

We're both working tomorrow, but have a special meal at home planned and a bottle of pink Bolly chilling, so looking forward to that!! :love:
  • JHawkins7
    Options
    We did an early getaway for the weekend and had a nice dinner and breakfast but of course I'm still hoping for that mushy gushy card and something small would be nice. I'm guessing nothing else though.
  • ljholmann
    Options
    Would love some quality time without cell phones & video games. Just some qulaity time would do.
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 614
    Options
    Channing Tatum...a girl can dream :)
  • ljholmann
    Options
    my birthday to so im hoping to get birthday presents(zuma) if no valatimes presents
    im garanted presents

Happy Birthday! It's my nieces birthday too!