Valentine's day Poll

Options

Replies

• Annmarie49
    Options
    ermmmmmmmmmm gym (body attack & a CX works class), grilled chicken/veggies on my own after my workout and while my husband is at Body Pump.

Are we supposed to do something else on 14 feb??????????:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :love:
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Steak and Beej?

Did you get that Fleshlight yet?

I did. I thought you were going to clean it out first??!!!! Sicko. :angry:
  • DinaRobin
    DinaRobin Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    LOL! That's exactly what I thought today when I saw so many chocs and flowers at the supermarket!
  • Littlemama76
    Options
    With three children, all I want is some quiet time! A little appreciation would be nice too :laugh: :happy:

Me too!! Unfortunately my husband's out of town, so it looks like that will only be a wish for me!! I'm making the kids crepes for dinner, which is always a special treat!
  • DinaRobin
    DinaRobin Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Don't y'all know not to celebrate Valentine's Day until Friday when all the VDay stuff is 75% off??!! That's what we're doing!! ;) Happy love day folks!!
    I meant to quote this one!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    What are you hoping to get for Valentine's Day?

Me - probably nothing....boyfriend in Korea...

> next

Bf is in New Zealand here. I feel your pain.

Nice reading all of these, though. Hope everyone has a nice romantic day! :love:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    head :D
  • chaoticxinsane
    Options
    My boyfriend and I have a very strict "ignore that Valentine's Day is a holiday" policy. My birthday is always either the same week, or the week before. I do not need any more crap, or to eat any more crap. I have to work that day anyway, as if to rub in my face how pointless of a corporate holiday it is.

Plus, he's already over-the-top loving all 364 other days of the year. One more day is just business as usual!

However, if they still have those fuzzy black-with-hearts-and-skulls-and-crossbones pj pants on clearance the day after... :3
  • rebecca_florida
    rebecca_florida Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    We're going to Savannah for the long weekend. :happy:

I got him some picture frames and printed out a bunch of photos from other trips we've taken.

He's very romantic, but tends to boycott the days when he's "required" to be romantic. So I'll get flowers on a random Tuesday, but never on Valentines.... :laugh:
  • Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Chocolate/White Chocolate Strawberry's and Roses for me. I always get my husband some chocolates. Pecan Delights are his favorite so I got him a whole box of them.
  • Mom0fTwo
    Mom0fTwo Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm so easy...A single mom to 2 boys needs practical stuff. I asked for a GC to target for some new workout clothes and wipers for my car...:tongue:

hahaha you remind me of me...I told mine not to bother and save up for a HRM for mothers day lol
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Currently Valentine-less, but my mom did get me a nice healthy v-day gift of the medicine ball, pilates ring and flip flops I wanted!
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    New lock for the bedroom door. Wish granted :)
  • sheepysaccount
    sheepysaccount Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    study, go to a meeting and get my dose of hotness via david tennant and johnny depp in "l.a. without a map"
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    I'm gonna get lots of kisses..... from my dog. We're gonna cuddle on the couch and eat popcorn and watch a good movie. Anybody got a problem with that?
  • Shellitz
    Shellitz Posts: 188
    Options
    Wonderful dinner with my awesome fiance :heart:
  • Phoenyx0189
    Options
    Absolutely nothing. I don't have a guy.
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    hubby and i had 2 weekends full of a couples massage, dinners, drinks and a stay at a nice hotel...all without our little one. Time much needed because hes about to leave for afghanistan soon :(
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna get lots of kisses..... from my dog. We're gonna cuddle on the couch and eat popcorn and watch a good movie. Anybody got a problem with that?

Sure don't because thats my plan too.
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Nothing really. I think the hubby and I will end up making a nice dinner and indulge in one of our favorite baked goods. He said he would be more then happy to bring me out to a fancy restaurant but I dont know. Maybe. He makes me feel like its valentines day every day. This man is amazing and does stuff "just because" even after 11 years of marriage. Just amazing!

Funny though, I really don't like flowers or cards...even for my birthday. I never ask for them and suggest not to waste money. LOL I would much rather have a fruit bouquet then anything else. :)