picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    nothing. hubby is working over.
  • Chubbly_bubbly
    Options
    A Surprise :)
  • katherinemm31
    Options
    At least a card from my kids. Sometimes I feel like they forget about poor old mom. Hubby is never a problem. LOVE THAT MAN!:heart:
  • kristi_asco
    Options
    wish my boyfriend wasn't at college a thousand miles away and was home with me so we could have a romantic night. sadly i'll probably just eat a bunch of candy then go to the gym to try and work it off :ohwell:
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    My husband is one of the most UNromantic guys on the earth. So I will probably get nothing.

We did go try a restaurant on Saturday with the GC I bought for him for our anniversary last year.

Tonight -- I will be making chocolate covered strawberries with my 5 yr old daughter and 11 year old son. And helping my daughter fill out her valentines for her school freinds.
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    My partner is FAR from being romantic so ANYTHING romantic will be nice!!! LOL
  • rameyer1316
    Options
    For my daughters basketball team to win there last game!
  • TexasGirl_Amie
    Options
    BF and I had a nice lunch Sunday and went shopping. I got something I have been needing and wanting, new workout clothes! :) He got some new shoes and an itunes gift card. Best part was just being together with no distractions for the afternoon.
  • quixoticmantis
    quixoticmantis Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    A nice quiet evening with my handsome man where we make a healthy, lovely meal together and maybe a couple glasses of wine! And a copy of 'Black Swan'.......:blushing:

Not to sound cheesy, but my boyfriend's love is all I need on V-day, really! :heart:
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't expect anything from my husband
  • 4hotmama
    4hotmama Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    My husband & I got a big George Formean grill for eachother- because we always had a single one and cooking for six people on one of those takes awhile. Otherwise, we usually have steak, shrimp, twice baked potatoes by candlelight supper w/ the kids and I make all kinds of little goodies & surprise them w/ them after school. Then to get naughty with the hubbie at the end of the night:)
  • 2happy4
    2happy4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    :( my husband is currently deployed so, not much to celebrate
  • Sierra_419
    Sierra_419 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    ill take anythingggg at this point .. my boyfriend is broke .. : / so i guess im not getting anything.
    but . ... I managed to get him a card .. a lot of candy .. a lil bear lol .. corny i know.
    Im also baking some cookies & cupcakes for everyone in my house ..
  • MissAmyB80
    MissAmyB80 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Me and my 2 funny little valentines will be making a :heart: shaped pizza. I've already gotten quite a few random homemade love notes from them and I couldn't be happier. :love:
  • WannabeSexyBexy
    Options
    Working my second 'bar' job in the evening, single so thought the extra cash would be good :) Happy Valentines Day to all :heart:
  • MichaelaaJ
    MichaelaaJ Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    sending an MFP Valentine to you :heart: :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

That was really Sweet! I love the love on this site.
  • ldmc1982
    Options
    I will get nothing. I have THE MOST UNROMANTIC husband on the planet. Ring went on and that was that. SOOOOOOO I am working, might as well make money since he will sit and watch tv.

To all my MFP friends and even those I don't know. Have a wonderful valentines day, may everything come up roses :)
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I got a tattoo!
  • mandygal13
    mandygal13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'd like a good boyfriend. However, I'll be doing homework on capitalism. Happy Heart Day!
  • RobbieKCPhT
    RobbieKCPhT Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I want a new Coach handbag!!! :) Probably will get nothing, tho. :)