• Alysgrma
    Alysgrma Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    bump
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Is that 73 calories for a regular size cupcake? not the mini cupcakes
    They make 24 so I would say they are a little smaller then a regular cupcake.
  • dls06
    Options
    Sounds awesome. I've made cake this way using a spice cake mix, but I've never tried it with chocolate. I'm excited to try this!
    I made then with Carrot cake and Chocolate. You can make them with any flavor cake you like. I'm going to try the spice mix when the holidays come around again.
  • BiggGrizz
    BiggGrizz Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Sounds awesome!
  • dls06
    Options
    Bump for later..............I am also interested in knowing which size cupcake tins you used and how much batter per cupcake. Thanks.
    I used regular size tin and cupcake cups. The batter is so thick that I used a Ice Cream Scoop for the batter.
  • tnshahud
    tnshahud Posts: 163
    Options
    BUMP, Thanks for Sharing!!!
  • clemsontiger78
    clemsontiger78 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy!
  • dls06
    Options
    Hopefully it is for the regular size because then if you make the small ones then you can eat more than one!!! :bigsmile:
    I made them for a luncheon I was having with my sisters and gave them the left overs to take home.:cry: I saved 2 for myself.
    If I have them in the house I'll eat them so if you are like me, Make them when you know their will be other people to help get rid of them.:wink: Like everything, "It's about portion control". Just because they are low in calories doesn't mean we can have more. For me it's about finding a healthier alternative for the things I love. :drinker:
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    sounds yummy!!!
  • Riotgirl77
    Riotgirl77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jktjcca
    Options
    Never made them with the chocolate before. I will have to try them! :)
  • PJFonz
    PJFonz Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! It sounds like a great way to have a dessert with low calories and great taste. Can't wait to try them!
  • sheila0321
    sheila0321 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    These sound yummy. Thanks for sharing.
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    cool!
  • tay_mclean
    tay_mclean Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    bump!!!!
  • xcrunnergirl13
    xcrunnergirl13 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jrbourdon
    Options
    bump
  • Laura26C
    Laura26C Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Can't wait to try them!
  • DuckieMom
    DuckieMom Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    valentine bump!
  • juplips
    Options
    This is an old Weight Watcher's recipe that has been around for years. If you add a 1/2 of water to it the batter is easier to manage but does not increase the moisture in the cake. I also like it with Spice cake mix and then I don't taste the pumpkin at all . You can use any cake mix you like.