Options

Replies

• plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Beautiful curves!!
  • myjanee
    Options
    You're looking SWEET! Well done with this weight loss. I have have lost 14 and have just 5 to go. I do so wish now that I'd taken some "before" pics to keep myself inspired. And don't sweat the pale skin. It's beautiful. :smile:
    Always me, Janee
  • FatNurseSlim
    Options
    I really can't believe I'm about to post pictures of myself in a bra on the internet..but I remembered that when I first joined MFP, I saw someone's "halfway" progress pictures and it really inspired me to get moving. Every pound really does make a difference, and I hope these pictures can illustrate that to someone!
    I'm not where I want to be yet, but I'll be there by summer :)
    I started out my journey at 163.5, Currently at 145, Goal is somewhere around 130. ENJOY! Hah :D

67nsp5.png

v8g9t.png

Also...sorry if my pale skin has blinded anyone! HAH! We'll work on that next.

Wow what an amazing difference you look great! This has cheered me up to no end as i have lost 10lbs and not feeling much difference in myself, but looking at your pictures im not too far away from 18lb and it makes a big difference
    well done keep up the good work !
  • erilynbmore
    erilynbmore Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep it up!
  • lialuck13
    Options
    Thank you all sooo much :] People like you are the reason I love MFP. Everyone is always so supportive and sweet.

My BEST FRIEND is the elliptical machine. I could only do it for a grand total of about five minutes without wanting to die when I first started, but now I usually run about 35. I think the biggest change for me, though, has been in diet. I used to eat anything & everything (used to my high school metabolism, I guess) and it finally caught up with me. Once I quit drinking beer and pop and actually started thinking about what I was putting into my body, the pounds started coming off. Thank you all for asking <3
  • tyra47
    tyra47 Posts: 97
    Options
    You look great, Congrats
  • ldennett
    ldennett Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    The difference really is impressive. You look really good. Great job!
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Totally inspiring! Thanks for sharing! You look great!!!
  • kimiebee
    kimiebee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    That is awesome......thank you so much for sharing your pics with us! Very Brave!! You look awesome....
  • lialuck13
    Options
    THANK YOU! :)
  • iwisheyes
    Options
    Thank you for being an inspiration!! My daughter is 19, 5'7", and struggles with weight. She has been reluctant to join me on MFP, even though I told her she could lose 20 lbs by summer. Her argument was, "What difference would 20lbs make?" I showed her your photos, and now she understands. She still has not decided to join, but she is more affable to following my lead on food and exercise now. Thanks so much!!
  • lialuck13
    Options
    Tell your daughter that I completely understand! I was reluctant to join MFP at first, too, but I'm SO glad I did because everyone is so supportive and kind and it is GREAT motivation for weight loss and just being more healthy in general. Since I joined, I've quit smoking, quit drinking, lost weight, gained muscle mass, anddd of course made friends :) And I didn't think 20 pounds would make a difference either, but it really does :)

Thank you all for your kind words!! You have made my night/year.
  • sarahdatace
    Options
    Wow! What a difference! Great work!!!!!!
  • PeanutsMamaTx
    PeanutsMamaTx Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Great job! I definitely see a difference!!
  • lialuck13
    Options
    Thanks ladies!! :)
  • JustFloorIt
    JustFloorIt Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Looking great there! Big difference! I just started a week and a half ago and its been great, ive even lost a few lbs. It goes to show you how easy it is to lose weight when you count calories. What has been your calorie defecit a day usually?
  • lialuck13
    Options
    Hey,

My BMR is around 1,500. I've changed up my goals a few times, but usually my caloric intake is supposed to be somewhere between 1,300 and 1,500. I ALWAYS eat at least 1,300, even on my rest days. When I work out, I eat some (but not all) of my calories back. Hope that helps. :)
  • Tudrase
    Options
    Wow!! you really look so good :-) great shape body too
  • needtolose50lbs
    Options
    Wow! you look great! Can't wait until I lose my love handles. What did you do in particular to get rid of your love handles.
  • PhatAv8r
    PhatAv8r Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Very impressive, gotta ask... Army? Marines?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!