EMINEM + YOUR inspiration music.

Options
2»

Replies

• oneIT
    oneIT Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    He has got some great songs. In my current situation "25 to life" is my favorite now. Really gets me pumped, lol.
  • HeatherMarie1174
    Options
    YEAH - more Eminem fans!!! I might be borderline obsessed ... :blushing:

The song that gets me going is Not Afraid - makes me realize that if he can make it though his journey, I can make it through mine. Granted, it's not the same, but still a struggle.
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    His pandora station is the only thing I listen to at the gym.

Me too. It's the only one I don't have to change mid workout.
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    i LOVE eminem!!!! i have all his albums loaded on my ipod. waiting to see if he will tour the lower US
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    Options
    I'm not a rap fan. In fact, I'm more of a Slipknot, Pantera, Mudvayne guy but I really dig Eminem. Whatever your opinion of him, the guy has talent and writes some catchy tunes.
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I'm not a rap fan....except for EM. I believe it's the great lyrics, catchy music track, and the fact the guy can actually sing if he has to, compared to 99% of other rappers that can just talk fast.
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    Eminem (and D12) is the ONLY music on my ipod.. I live in Detroit, I've probably seen him over 20 times over the last 14 years or so, even before he was big I saw him at little clubs and underground basements. I haven't seen him since he played Comerica Park over a year ago. He is hands down, without a doubt the best artist of all time. No matter what anyone says, his music is magical and the way he flows is SICK. <3 him.

It's REALLY funny that you posted this, because yesterday I was at the gym and in the aerobics room... no classes were going on so I set myself up a circuit and started doing my own thing. I had my ipod playing out loud and a few ladies came in super early for the yoga class that was next. They just sat on their mats and were chatting. After about 15 minutes the one lady interrupts my workout to tell my how disgusting my music was and that she found it offensive. I did not even acknowledge her! I just pretended I was deaf. Seriously, learn what REAL music and artistry is. I bet her favorite was Bieber or someone like that ;)

If you have Pandora, the BEST station is D12! =)
  • slayerdan
    Options
    Eminem has his moments, but in the gym, I need something that is relentless....Five Finger Death Punch and Stone Sour fill the bill for me.
  • pereztech930
    pereztech930 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Slim Shady is awesome! I went to his anger management tour in back on '03. His sobriety actually inspired me and i haven't had alcohol since Dec 22, 2010. I also find it much easier to maintain/loose weight without drinking.

Congrats! That is fantastic!

Thanks!!
  • RuchMathers
    RuchMathers Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Tonight I went to Eminem's concert. Love him or hate him, he hasn't been to Australia in 10 years and I thought it was absolutely AMAZING!

What I love most about Eminem's music is that whenever I'm exercising his songs are all I listen to, he's made my ultimate work out tracks! If I hear one of the songs I regularly listen to when I'm on a run it triggers exercise just as quickly as a bite of a Snicker's leads to a whole bar gone.

(Another thing I noticed at the concert is how much rapping makes you sweat - wonder if he logs that as exercise? lol).

So the question is: What music hypes you up and makes you want to exercise?And if Eminem is included - you should DEFINITELY add me as a friend!

Eminem fans from Malaysia here <3