What are you doing Valentines Day??

Options

Replies

• ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I will be going out with my best friend because we're both single and we need drinks.
  • oEmmao
    oEmmao Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    hubby made me brekkie in bed this morning :heart:

im cooking dinner tonight, chicken korma, with wine (for me) and beer (for him)

then chill out and swap small pressies, i got him an xbox game, so i might have to wrestle him for the tv tonight, but that could get interesting! lol:laugh:
  • pwillini84
    Options
    I won a radio Valentine's contest yesterday, so my wife of 29 1/2 yrs is getting a dozen roses, dinner out and, at a later date, a show at the local Civic Theater.

Boy, did I luck out!
  • biscuit71
    biscuit71 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Spending it with my hubby. Probably end up at Applebees for their weight watchers menu. Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
  • I1ahunt
    Options
    Working
    Going to the Gym with my wife after work

Happy Hallmark day!
  • tinacc1
    tinacc1 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    My Husband and I bottled off our wine. I make my own wine (Peach Chardonnay this time) then I'm going snow shoeing with my daughter's school at 3:30 til 4:30. Then I have to shower, clean up from supper and get to my TOPS meeting for weigh-in. Not a lot of romance, but 2 children (19 and 10, and we're hosting a 15 yr old Mexican girl for this year) and 25 years later, we know what's important. My coffee was waiting for me when I came downstairs at 6:30 this morning and we had a lovely chat before the kids got up for school. <3 is always here; not just Feb 14... BTW, this was my parents anniversary. Today would have been 56 yrs for them, but my dad passed away 9 yrs ago. <3
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Happy Valentines Day!! For me, definitely no more christmas PJs today! My V-day plan is to celebrate :love: my love :love: in many ways ;-) with anything but food :noway: (some wine allowed though!!:laugh: ).
    For my hubby and kids, I am planning on making my pink rice dish I make every year, (using Quinoa, some basmati rice and beetroots), sauteed shrimp, kale and prob buy some red velvet mini cupcakes.

Cheers!
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Well, after a meeting for a school project, I plan on dying my hair and then maybe watch a chick flick. I might throw some nutella into the works as well, but I guess we'll see.

Having a deployed fiance really stinks!
  • fatty2fabby
    fatty2fabby Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    nando's takeaway, drinks and champions league football with my love! cant wait :) x
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    My other single friends and I are going to the local bar to have fun :laugh: We firgure the couples will be doing the dinner and movie thing so the bar seems safest. It gonna be a blast lol :drinker:
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Getting Starbuck's with my fiance, then I have class, then hopefully having relations :glasses:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Watching 5 Movies at home alone cozy...hoping Cupids arrow might hit me next year
  • harrietlg
    Options
    were having a night in with yummy foods and probably some kind of film and hopefully he'll actually buy me flowers ! all i've got is a card apparently!
  • MissYogapants
    MissYogapants Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm under a big rug in my sofa, being really ill. I have a temperature of 39,7°C (103.4°F) and can't keep the food I eat :( Good thing my boyfriend and I had already moved our Valentine's celebrations to Saturday because he's working this evening and night.
  • Ajones33
    Options
    Have a date (appointment, ha!) with my trainer at the gym& then i'll probably spend the night watching SOA with my roommates& cook myself a nice meal.

Even when i'm not single I don't typical do anything on Valentines day, I like to spoil my man all year :flowerforyou:
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    my husband bought "me" a box of candy last night and sat down and ate them last night... (they were actually for him)
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    It's imposible to get dinner reservations unless you make them more than a month in advance... so we're going to our favorite French restuarant tomorrow, when we'll have the place to ourselves. Tonight I'll cook something simple and indulgent (ther'es a Greek pasta recipe I've had my eye on) and maybe we'll walk down to the bakery for macarons.
  • Kickinkim418
    Kickinkim418 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Going to try to come up with something for dinner....maybe chicken cacciatore or something like that....and try to enjoy a nice glass of wine with hubby after the kids go to bed.

other than that...it's all the routine stuff...kids have homework, dinner, bath, bed......
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Working, will work-out after then get *kitten* balls drunk on vodka gummies...
  • tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Going to a hockey game with the Hubby and my youngest child.