Time for a New Driver's License (w/ pix) :)

13»

Replies

• Jaxswan64
    Jaxswan64 Posts: 21 Member
    Wow, great job!!!!! You look so much younger!!!! Way to go!!!
  • ady8e80
    ady8e80 Posts: 24 Member
    HOLY CRAP! YOU LOOK LIKE A TOTALLY DIFFERENT PERSON! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!
  • jessicaj_824
    jessicaj_824 Posts: 114 Member
    I would not believe it was the same person either! Congrats!!!!
  • Fitwam
    Fitwam Posts: 275 Member
    OMG!! YOU LOOK FABULOUS!! Totally different...and you know those state troopers in the South would have hauled your butt in for false identification (not that has ever happened to me..just what've I hear around the water cooler)! Seriously...I cannot get over the two pics! Amazing! Way to go girl!
  • Bridget28152723
    Bridget28152723 Posts: 372 Member
    You look so healthy and young ! 5 years later and you look YOUNGER?! Thats a super NSV! Your an inspiration for me to stick to my goal and dont let food win!
  • Sweeteater65
    Sweeteater65 Posts: 36 Member
    wow! You're a pretty lady in both, but now you look like you could be your daughter! Totally inspiring!!
  • lildoggielover
    lildoggielover Posts: 72 Member
    I would never have recognized that was you! You look like you could be your own daughter! :smile:
  • you look 20 years younger
  • cassuccino
    cassuccino Posts: 702 Member
    WOW!! You look amazing now!! And soooo much younger!! It's ridiculous how much younger you look!! Seriously!!! Great job!!! You definitely deserved a new driver's license with a new pic!! =) I can't wait til I get to do that too!!! =)
  • AWESOME! Don't we all lie on our drivers licenses? Lol, at least when we're big! haha, you've done magnificently! Keep it up!
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Wow! That's a big difference. I'm so glad Florida doesn't make us list our weight. I'd say "100" ...lol.

Fantastic work :) Def worth the splurge
  • Vernswifevickie
    Vernswifevickie Posts: 26 Member
    Wow! I thought maybe the person in your profile pic was your daughter when I first saw your before pic! You look amazing! Nice job.
  • Babrao
    Babrao Posts: 152 Member
    Wow, you look so much younger in your new picture!!!! I took my passport photo at my heaviest and I don't even want to look at it, lol. Those are good for 10 years, I don't know what I'm going to do, they probably won't even believe it's me, lol.

Congrats on your hard work!!!!! :)
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    You look 5 years younger than you did 5 years ago.

Good job.
  • omg! u look 20 yrs younger & so much more confident - go n treat urself, speed (carefully. lol) on purpose and show off that pic! :happy:
  • roxyblack
    roxyblack Posts: 23 Member
    WOW! Congrats! You look SO much younger!!!!!
  • Wow you look amazing!!!! You look so much younger now.
  • jillyt85
    jillyt85 Posts: 161 Member
    I know everyone has already said it, but you really do look younger! A lot of times when people lose weight, they look a little older, but you definitely look younger!
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Wow you look over 10 years younger. I would have thought was your older sister, but not you wow. Congrats on your success!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!