How often do you weigh yourself?

Options
1235»

Replies

• peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    My official weigh in is once a month, exacyly 2 weeks after my cycle. I have a tendancy to look at the scale every few days, but I only document my wt once a month.
  • kittenmitton
    kittenmitton Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I weigh myself before and after I pee because I sometimes can't believe how much I pee out. Last night, I peed 3 pounds O_O

I stepped on my scale this morning, stepped off, then stepped back on and lost 2 pounds. Two pounds lost in less than 2 seconds. I think that's a record. Or my scale's dead....Thus why I take averages.
  • Bookers23
    Bookers23 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Every day, officially on Sunday. Gives me lots of motivation to work hard that day.
  • heavenlyhazel
    heavenlyhazel Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I do it once a week. I sometimes weigh mid week just to see if I have lost anything. However, I did that this week and had stayed the same so I don't think I want to do that anymore. It just depressed me to see the number stay the same. So, Monday mornings, naked, after potty and before breakfast. That's what I do and so far so good!
  • Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    every day! if i dont I would probably slack off more often.. and I also want to see how the diet the day before impacts the next morning weigh in. I know not everyone agrees.. thats fine too.
  • hotmama1174
    hotmama1174 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Once a week on Monday mornings and before I workout. For ladies (sorry men) I have found that I often gain 3-5 lbs the week of my cycle and therefore I never weigh myself that week. I do tape measurements once a month.
  • thin150
    thin150 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Everyday. I just can't help it but I only officially record it every Wednesday.
  • Nigerianebony
    Nigerianebony Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Once a week , in the middle of the week. Usually, i tend to eat bad on the weekends. Gotta give your body time to adjust to intake of the food.
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Monday mornings. I had to cut back because it was getting ridiculous. I would stand on, step off, stand on... Several times a day. Once a week is enough. I don't NEED to know if I went up or down a little bit here or there every single day. This is a long-term battle that won't be won overnight.
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Everyday, but I understand it fluctuates so I don't get upset when it goes up a pound from the day before.
  • LaLee614
    Options
    Every week for me. A woman weight fluctuates a lot so I think everyday might be discouraging I may even do twice a week max.
  • rhaizam
    rhaizam Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Is not healthy to weight yourself everyday!! My doctor and in every weight loss program tell you to do it once a week early in the morning before eating anything and that's exactly what I do every tuesday morning. I won't make myself crazy everyday by stepping in that scale!! I actually like enjoying my week without having to worry if i gained an ounce or not, ill just patiently wait the week and see the final results