OMG I ate a piece of bacon this morning

Options

Replies

• darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I LOVE bacon, but I am picky about it. My favorite is Indiana Kitchen Thick-Sliced, cooked crispy in the microwave... yum, yum, yum. I do limit my bacon-eating to the weekends only. My husband laughs at me because I enjoy it so much.
  • DanielleWatson83
    DanielleWatson83 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Yay, bacon! Bacon makes everything better!

I'm a fan of turkey bacon. I know. I'm weird!
    i prefere turkey bacon!! mmmmm
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: OMG! I ate 2 Reese Peanut butter eggs today. Havent lost any weight this week so i figured what the heck.
  • anberlingasm
    Options
    I actually love turkey bacon with a poached egg on wholemeal bread... seriously!

I also love thick sliced unsmoked bacon with a fried egg on thick sliced white bread. <3
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    love bacon. :) Oscar Mayer Maple flavor is my current favorite.

OMG they make that??? YUM!!! Maple and pork products (sausage and bacon = YUMMY deliciousness!!)
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    Oh man, we went out to dinner this weekend and had mussels for an appetizer. There were big hunks of bacon in the broth and I thought I had died and gone to heaven. It was a pro-bacon restaurant with bacon on more than half the menu, including two desserts. Fan-freakin-tastic.
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I had two yesterday. :)
  • lmalaschak
    lmalaschak Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Last November marked 20 years living in my current home. I've never, ever, had bacon in the house. (this actually came up in a conversation between my husband and daughter recently). I eat it occasionally when I'm out, but I absolutely hate the way the house smells after cooking bacon so never buy it to cook at home.

That's funny because when my husband comes home from work and I've cooked bacon for something, he always inhales deeply and says, "Now THAT is what the house is supposed to smell like when you walk in the door." :D He is even more enraptured if I have also baked our bread that day.
  • AbiNichole
    AbiNichole Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Maybe a little unrelated but I just had a half a cupcake. First time I've had refined sugar in about 6 weeks. IT WAS AMAZING!!!!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone:heart:
  • JoHo57
    JoHo57 Posts: 31
    Options
    I gave it up with this diet...but I smelled it the other day as I was on my walk. It crossed my mind to kick in the door, grab the plate and run, but can you imagine how I would explain to my family why I needed bail money?
    Sexy Bacon!
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    funny-pictures-kitten-is-excited-about-bacon.jpg
  • TOYGRRRL
    TOYGRRRL Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    OMG I LOVE BACON! I'm jealous. Now craving a BLT for lunch. But I must wait till tomorrow. Big dinner tonight for hubby. Bacon for me tomorrow!:drinker:
  • ThereWillBeBeautyfrompain
    Options
    poor animal
  • JMHJess
    Options
    One piece?

What happened to the rest?
  • JWeaser
    JWeaser Posts: 302
    Options
    Love Bacon too but after months of not having it, treated myself and it tasted sooo salty to me, I couldn't finish it. I've now tried several kinds and they all taste like I am chewing a cows salt lick. The only thing I am truly sorry my body adjusted to...
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I looovvee the smell of bacon in the house. So intoxicating!

P.S. If you haven't tried chocolate covered bacon, you don't know what you're missing!!! YUMM.
  • JennATC
    Options
    Bacon is meat candy. :)
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I have a bacon, peppers and onion omelet at least once a week. Oh soooo yummy.
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I buy the thick-sliced & bake it in the oven. Line a sheet pan with foil & arrange the bacon on a rack. Put it in a cold oven then crank it to 400 degrees. I'll set a timer for about 30 min then come back & start checking on it every 5 minutes until done. It gets SO nice & crispy plus it cooks very evenly...& on the off chance there are leftovers, I'll stick them in the fridge for sandwiches or salads or whatever.
    Yep, same here, except I lay it out on a broiler pan, sprayed with a little Pam. They stay nice and flat, and most of the fat drips right off. I do it at about 425, turning over after about 20 minutes.
    bacon+happiness.jpg
  • Zarebeth
    Zarebeth Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I got a Cobb Salad earlier in the week so I could have bacon... it came in big pieces, not crumbles, and I ate them all FIRST. Yum.