How should I take this MFP message?

Options

Replies

• 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Total splam!! He wants you to be his mother?! Probably wants you to adopt him and bring him to the U.S.
  • Kayla165
    Kayla165 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I have gotten the same e-mail and phone calls. They threatened me and my family if I did not send them money. So I blocked the phone number and reported it. Then they started calling my work threatened my co-workers, trying to get me fired they told my boss that I was involved in credit card and check fraud. After 3 months they stopped calling and sending e- mails. Complete nightmare.
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Just give me your routing number and checking account number and I will make sure no one tries to rip you off.

<
    helpful. :smile:

Awesome.
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    So...
    was it the mommy thing that made ya say no.....

LOL
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    nigerian-scammers-e1284474855851.jpg

HA!
  • ProjectSara
    ProjectSara Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    HAHA! Sounds to me like someone is ****ing with you.
  • jedibunny
    Options
    Just give me your routing number and checking account number and I will make sure no one tries to rip you off.

<

^ this.

Please report it to moderators, so they can be on the lookout for things like this.
  • RedHotChiliSteppers
    Options
    Give this person all your money. I think that's what the email wants me to do.
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    That is just really wierd.

makes you wonder about some of the threads tho, asking what type of car you drive, where ate you from, What's your real name or when's your birthday. These I regard as personal questions unless you've become good friends with someone. I would never post those kind of answers in public message boards. Maybe I'm too cautious. Think about it tho. Scammers etc only need a few personal details.

Creepy...made me more wary now.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    report, block, delete.
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I wonder if they are related to the Nigerian prince I sent my account numbers to last month. Expecting a big payoff any day now. :happy:

ROFL.
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Sorry, too many typos in just the first sentence to read. But I will now read through all responsed to see if the sender called himself out since apparently people like to do that in public forums.
  • KareninCanada
    KareninCanada Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Definitely spam. I get that kind of email about three times a week... the best thing you can do is never acknowledge the message, and always report the sender.
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    SCAM!!!
  • scooknook
    Options
    Hi ya, I know you have blocked him, but have you reported it too?
    I totally agree its very creepy and not nice when you have little one's.... If nothing else you have made other's on this site a where of him. Try not to think about it to much as I really think that was part of the plan!!! Take care Sx
  • skizzerbizkit
    skizzerbizkit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Just reply...

Too long......Didnt read

LOL! XP
  • Isrn2
    Isrn2 Posts: 160
    Options
    The next step is where they ask you to contact them off the site ... and give you a yahoo, msn or gmail address. That way nothing they say can be tracked by the site moderators and it makes it harder for anyone to prosecute them if they ask ... and get ... any money, etc.

Definitely agree you need to report it!!
  • I1ahunt
    Options
    block their contact and report them to the MODS
  • Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options

<

Dont' forget about her address, credit card # and SS! :D

And mother's maiden name.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Sounds Phishy to me