Thoughts on food combining? Because I just got chewed out.

Options
13»

Replies

• jchester71
    jchester71 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I suspect this is the key to her rantings:

12. what is your blood type?

There is a book pushed by a huge new-agey "church" organization -- peopled almost exclusively by the kind of person who cooks hormone free chicken for their cat, that claims your blood type is the key to everything (If I remember it is called "eat right for your type", and makes nutritionists fall over laughing).
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, well at least there's a small group of house cats out there getting fed some good chicken from Costco. And sounds to me like this lady isn't getting enough nooky at home. And I bet she has near nervous breakdowns when she plans her menu for the day.
  • crazybeautifulkittie
    Options
    wow. Just eat food. Seriously, and don't starve yourself. And workout. You can do all these neat things, but really science basically goes you eat, your body process everything you eat one way our another and then stuff comes out.
  • Harper1984
    Harper1984 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    That gave me a good laugh. I needed that. I think you are doing great. I honestly read the whole thing and all that stands out right now is the Hawaiian Colonic Lady and feeding the cat Costco chicken.

Keep up the good work
    The only thing I remember from it is the cat eating Costco chicken too...which made me automatically think "Crazy Cat Lady!"
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    "It's what we feed our cat"
    Hahhahhaha, wow! Definitely made me laugh :)
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Oo_BrookeNicole_oO
    Options
    Rofl! That post should have come with a disclaimer to not drink and read at the same time! She's probably in a corner of some room gnawing on her crayons. What's a villi?
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    someone flew over the coo coo's nest

I loved this one!!! :laugh:
  • miss_sarcastic
    Options
    Rofl! That post should have come with a disclaimer to not drink and read at the same time! She's probably in a corner of some room gnawing on her crayons. What's a villi?

Haha, villi are tiny, finger-shaped processes of the mucous membrane in the small intestine that serve in the absorption of nutrients.
  • hollyjeanw
    Options
    So she takes some nutrition advice from some (likely) quack and suddenly she's an expert? Ha.
  • chaoticxinsane
    Options
    Ooooh I have relatives like that.

And many, many customers.

This lady isn't even in the same area code as whatever the hell her point was in the beginning there. Whooboy.
  • heyghoge
    heyghoge Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You put food in your body. Your body takes what it needs, and can. If you start getting medical symptoms of a deficiency, THEN you can worry. In the meantime, you're fine. If we were all striving to optimize our nutritional efficiency, we'd be drinking tasteless grey formulations through a straw six times per day.

soylent... green... is... people....