Whoa! I'm going to be a cheap date tonight!

Options
13»

Replies

• ShellBelle6
    ShellBelle6 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I've only had a granola so far today.
    It's now almost 3pm.

Shhh... Don't tell my husband. He'll pour a drink down my throat as soon as he gets home from work LOL!!

Hot plans tonight. Steaks after the kids go to bed and then watching History Channel "Top Shot". One of my old classmates from High School is on the show this season and tonight is the premier.

Yep, we know how to party in style! :drinker:

that is one of mine and my husbands favorite shows. What is the name of the contestant

Greg Littlejohn
    http://www.history.com/shows/top-shot/videos/top-shot-meet-greg#top-shot-meet-greg
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    i will be going to class, stuffing my face with pizza hopefully when I get out, and then a late night exercise
  • ShellBelle6
    Options
    eating all your calories at once isnt good.. you need to burn your food evenly through the day.. enjoy your food and drinks have fun! tomorrow is another day :)

This I know. This is my main source of trouble with my weight. I never eat. It's not a matter of purposely avoiding food. I just don't feel hungry. I have to constantly remind myself to eat. Today has been a little busy (on the phone a lot, and I can't stand listening to someone eat on the phone), so I just haven't eaten. :embarassed:
    I didn't do it on purpose.
    I think I may need to start setting reminders on my phone to remind me to eat...

The only reason it would be bad for you is if it causes you to feel bad or to binge later. Otherwise it will not affect your weight loss. Your body doesn't care when you eat, as long as you do it.

That's the thing... I'll go all day and not eat.
    I know affects my weight because it affects my metabolism. I have seen the change when I make a cognizant effort to eat meals or munch on healthy stuff all day, the weight just falls off. When I don't... Well, the weight just hangs around for the party. :drinker:
  • alabughosh
    alabughosh Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm making NY Strip Steak marinated in wine and juniper berries, an arugula and gorgonzola salad, duck fat roasted potatoes, and Audrey Hepburn brownies w/ Ice Cream (I'll have a small sliver). That's all...just a little more effort on dinner because we went dancing on Saturday. :-)
  • sportsforfun
    Options
    I feel like you will have plenty of exercise calories to eat back by the end of the night anyway.
  • ShellBelle6
    Options
    I'm making NY Strip Steak marinated in wine and juniper berries, an arugula and gorgonzola salad, duck fat roasted potatoes, and Audrey Hepburn brownies w/ Ice Cream (I'll have a small sliver). That's all...just a little more effort on dinner because we went dancing on Saturday. :-)

Yum!
  • ShellBelle6
    Options
    I feel like you will have plenty of exercise calories to eat back by the end of the night anyway.

LOL! I like the way you think! :blushing:
  • p0stdramatic
    Options
    eating all your calories at once isnt good.. you need to burn your food evenly through the day.. enjoy your food and drinks have fun! tomorrow is another day :)

This I know. This is my main source of trouble with my weight. I never eat. It's not a matter of purposely avoiding food. I just don't feel hungry. I have to constantly remind myself to eat. Today has been a little busy (on the phone a lot, and I can't stand listening to someone eat on the phone), so I just haven't eaten. :embarassed:
    I didn't do it on purpose.
    I think I may need to start setting reminders on my phone to remind me to eat...

The only reason it would be bad for you is if it causes you to feel bad or to binge later. Otherwise it will not affect your weight loss. Your body doesn't care when you eat, as long as you do it.

That's the thing... I'll go all day and not eat.
    I know affects my weight because it affects my metabolism. I have seen the change when I make a cognizant effort to eat meals or munch on healthy stuff all day, the weight just falls off. When I don't... Well, the weight just hangs around for the party. :drinker:

Well if you don't eat, yeah that's different. Gotta hit that goal for the day! :flowerforyou:
  • reaolliemama
    reaolliemama Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    There will be no fornication

it's not fornication if you're married!
  • GuerrillaHermit
    Options
    Took my S/O to the symphony a few weeks back for ours, so tonight is chilling with the daughter, composing some music... maybe a pizza and some drinks lol
  • teelynn35
    teelynn35 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I am totally breakin' w/my diet tonight...Sausage & mushroom pizza & wine...mmmm & no gym... I am good all the rest of the time & little 'cheats' now & then keep me on track. I've lost almost 25# in 7 weeks so I think I'm doing something right. Besides, my honey lovesssss pizza, so it's more for him, hehe

I think we all need a little cheat day once in awhile:) Mine is tonight as well, cheat days help me stay on track also, and since its Vday... pizza with the boy and his g/f
  • devenwarvel
    devenwarvel Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have class tonight....and then it's a healthy choice in the micro...LOL
    Ditto!
  • mskari77
    mskari77 Posts: 142
    Options
    Nothing fancy here either. My mom is coming over soon to help me put pink highlights in my 12 yr olds hair. I have a roast in the crock pot. The hubs and I will celebrate V-day together at the gym, and then maybe some snuggle time on the couch after the kids go upstairs. If we're lucky, we won't fall asleep before the kids do, so that we can have some lovins!
  • eliz_in_pink
    eliz_in_pink Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    How about this for romance?

I have a church meeting to go to (:noway:) so no time with my sweetie until waaaaaaaay later tonight and by then we will be too tired to have any 'good' time together....

Oh well, it's not about ONE day, it's about ALL the days right?! :heart:
  • EulalieOwona
    EulalieOwona Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

Went out tonight to restaurant with my husband and our 2 daughters 9y and 13y old; it was really romantic.... NOT, they stole the night from us... arh... lol

And I went over my daily allowance; so going on the Wii now...
  • p0stdramatic
    Options
    There will be no fornication

it's not fornication if you're married!

Well not if you look at it that way! :wink:
  • Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I hear this all the time at the gym.. it always your time.. make time for yourself , you only live once.. if you decide to go off your diet let it be your choice .. not the work or job or kids ... i keep a desk and fridge and car full of food so i can eat at any time.. your not hungry because your telling your body day after day there is no food till 2 3 or 4 pm every day so your metabolism will slow down .. once you eat right everything will follow.. enjoy your V-day and start a new trend tomorrow
  • ShellBelle6
    Options
    I hear this all the time at the gym.. it always your time.. make time for yourself , you only live once.. if you decide to go off your diet let it be your choice .. not the work or job or kids ... i keep a desk and fridge and car full of food so i can eat at any time.. your not hungry because your telling your body day after day there is no food till 2 3 or 4 pm every day so your metabolism will slow down .. once you eat right everything will follow.. enjoy your V-day and start a new trend tomorrow

^^Like^^
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    You all kept this thread way too serious and on topic.

*Pouts and backs out slowly*