Am I The Only One In The World Who Doesn't Like Bacon?

Options
I still have yet to meet a single person who loves meat (beef, chicken, pork, fish, etc...) but who doesn't like bacon.
i can't understand the concept of eating something that's like 20% meat and 80% fat.

So if you are out there somewhere...I just wanted to acknowledge your existence and say hey :)

Replies

• kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Nope, you're the only one! :)
  • mab33
    mab33 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I also despise it, ever since I was a child. Everybody thinks I'm crazy. My hubby hates it too, and he's a big meat eater.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    right here! i don't see why people LOVE bacon. I like it wrapped around baby weenies, that's it.
  • kmcurcio87
    Options
    not a fan of bacon either, but like most other meats....keep on keepin' on!
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    I tolerate bacon. It's just so salty and usually too greasy. I'll eat it if it's cooked really crisp and only like it if I'm eating it alone. Leave it off of my burgers, sandwiches and anything else you want to put it in.
  • luzbennett
    Options
    Bacon is the best. The fat part is the reason we love it so much. That is where the flavor is. I have not met anyone in person who doesn't like bacon unless they don't eat pork altogether. I love bacon more than sweets. I was so happy when I found a Healthy Choice meal that had bacon and cheese! However, people have all kinds of aversions to foods for all kinds of reasons. Considering that it is not so healthy, this a good thing to not be like bacon.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I will eat it like once or twice a year... not a favorite of mine. I do eat turkey bacon everyday.

I don't get what's so great about the greasy strips?!
  • Tuffjourney
    Options
    Love BACON!!!!! But right now I am sticking with Turkey bacon. :love:
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    dont like bacon?

thats ok.

more bacon for me.
  • springermad
    Options
    Yuck can't stand bacon but that's cause I am a veggie x
  • sherrybaby81
    sherrybaby81 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I eat meat but I don't like bacon. I like the smell of it, just not the taste...
  • foster59803
    foster59803 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    mmmmmm Bacon! :love: Or better yet... braised pork belly! Now I'm hungry!
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Don't like bacon eh? Some good cognitive behavioral therapy and a course of medication should work. If it doesn't... my deepest condolences.
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    I can't stand the smell of cooking bacon. I always feel like I'm inhaling Crisco or something. I eat it once in a very great while - like a piece a year - or if it's an ingredient in something.
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Bacon?

Bacon.

Bacon!

BACON!

BACON BACON BACON!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    No-Bacon.jpg
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    mmmmmm Bacon! :love: Or better yet... braised pork belly! Now I'm hungry!

Yummmmmm...I would NEVER give up Bacon!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I think it's absolutely rank, but then I hate all meat. Bacon is the worst, though. The smell makes me heave.
  • shellicious777
    shellicious777 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I can't stand bacon!! I didn't mind the turkey bacon so much but that's because I knew it didn't have all that fat hanging off of it. So no you're not the only one.
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    You people are SICK!:wink: