What naughty valentine treat did you eat today?

Options

Replies

• Gwenski
    Gwenski Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I made a chocolate cream pie for my hubby.. I'll probably have small slice. I've entered it under my recipes but it's having an error adding it to my diary.. I think it's telling me "NO DON'T DO IT! NO DON'T DO IT!"
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    We are having steak for dinner, real cow even! I also picked up some full fat, real dairy banana split ice cream and some white bread crescent rolls.

We do not diet, we typically life a healthy lifestyle, so we are blowing it out of the water today. Then we will be back to having veggie burgers with green beans and a salad tomorrow. :)
  • Lona728
    Lona728 Posts: 105
    Options
    I have a bag of raspberry hershey kisses in my nightstand drawer. My granny sent them to me (after asking) and I will have a few of them most nights. I don't think of it as naughty. I count it and stay within my calories. Not sure what my husband has planned, but I highly doubt it will be food related.
  • rsackett
    rsackett Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    nothing yet but i have a nice dinner planned with strawberry shortcake for the family. I am at work today and someone brought in doughnuts from DD and they have been starring at me all day long. But, I really want to enjoy my dessert tonite with the family so I'm choosing MY dessert over the doughnut. Hope I can hold out.....
  • 0AmyMarie0
    Options
    None!!! Here at work someone made brownies, I got white chocolate covered pretzels and a box of chocolates. I haven't touched any of it! Bringing the treats home for my kids LOL I appreciate the rose I got more than anything :heart:
  • cynthia3010
    Options
    I ate 5 DOVE white and milk chocolate swirl at 220 calories, but have logged them and still have plenty of calories left.
  • kateroot
    kateroot Posts: 435
    Options
    Nothing yet, but I'm hoping to find a treat from my fiance when I get home from the gym tonight!
  • KareninCanada
    KareninCanada Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I made a batch of Pillsbury Grands Flaky Supreme cinnamon rolls for breakfast for myself and my girls.... enjoyed that and a cup of green tea, and it came in at less calories than I usually have for breakfast. :wink:

I did avoid the treats when we had friends over for a playdate and cookies, though.
  • davessweets
    Options
    Nothing my kids all offered me candy out of their valentines..but i have not taken any yet..we will see still have a ways to go.
  • Embell0830
    Options
    Three hershey kiss almonds and a chocolate cupcake with (I think) the top was dipped in chocolate. instead of chocolate icing Sad thing is the cupcake wasn't even that good, very bland, but I still logged it. I've got ballet and kickboxing tonight so by the end of the night I'll still have lots of extra calories to use.

Note there is a rather large hersey kiss on my desk calling my name, but I'm being good.
  • brianward81
    brianward81 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I made a Apple Crumble With Maple Syrup dessert for my wife. Twas dang delicious!
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    Michelle's Homemade German Chocolate Cake Ball dipped in Milk Chocolate Shell... : O
  • Elibasia
    Elibasia Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    HAD A HOME MADE CUP CAKE WITH ICING, CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRY & A FERRERO ROCHER (JUST ONE).
    I'M OVER MY CALORIES :(
  • adryvictoria
    Options
    I made chocolate cupcakes "for my kids", ate some :( !!!!
  • hooligansmom
    hooligansmom Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    We had heart shaped sugar cookies, red velvet cupcakes, and hershey's miniatures at work today. I bypassed the baked goods, and took two Hershey's Special Dark minis. Logged them into mfp and then let them melt in my mouth. 84 calories of chocolate goodness! No regrets!
  • idauria
    idauria Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Nothing yet but I made chocolate mousse for hubby and I to share tonight.
  • kathyc609
    kathyc609 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Nothing. I had my last piece of candy on Halloween. : )
    Well honestly I ate many many pieces of candy on Halloween knowing I was starting my life changes the following day.
    And then I stopped eating sugar.
  • FoxWilkinson
    FoxWilkinson Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My fashion studio was where to be today! Everyone put in for pizza and soda, a few people brought in baked good, and others passed out chocolates of various sizes. I had already worked the pizza into the days calories, and stuck to my two small slices. However, I had to indulge in the red velvet cake ball dipped in dark chocolate. They were amazing, and I put in an extra 10 mins at the gym to even out. :) Such a great day...
  • micervera
    micervera Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Chocolate M&M's and a cupcake. I went to the gym already and I don't have the time to go later but I'm hoping with all the walking I'm going to do at my second job that it will burn some of it off lol.
  • twebbhorsegirl
    Options
    I had some mini Hershey bars. :)