Why am i being SABOTAGED?!

Options
I have been working my *kitten* off then my boyfriend decides to do something sweet for valentines day?? He knows I love chocolate but still bought it for me. How could he... I mean look at all this!!

Chocolate covered strawberries and cake pops :(

FxCam_1329261957187.jpg
FxCam_1329261921532.jpg

Then 2 BAGS of candy with a note that said "I still want your day to be full of hugs and kisses even though I can't be there" WHAT he expects me to eat ALL of them in one day?? Why does he want me to be fat :sad:

FxCam_1329261897487.jpg

At least I can't eat the picture frame he picked out :sad:
It can all fit easily into my macros but DAMN it is SABOTAGE i tell you!!

Who else suffered from this today?

EDIT TO ADD: I think I forgot to hit the sarcasm button ;D

Replies

• WheyStrong
    WheyStrong Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Lol.. Enjoy the day, no need to miss out on the good things in life!
  • Apazman
    Apazman Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Agreed ^^^
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    me. lol
  • toddlyons
    toddlyons Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Put 'em in the freezer. Take a few out per week.
  • alexsmith01
    alexsmith01 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    If he can't buy it for you on Valentines Day when can he buy it for you? Share it with him or your friends, and enjoy it! Don't be sad, be happy he cares - if anyone reads this that doesnt have a boyfriend - or doesnt have a boyfriend who does sweet things like this for them then it will make them sad :(
  • cruiseking
    cruiseking Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Those particular calories, don't count on February 14th. Scientific FACT!
  • kyrstensmom
    kyrstensmom Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Aww, he sounds sweet!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Haha same here.. I was doing well then my husband came home from work with a chocolate cake & chocolate covered strawberries as well lol. Of course I had to eat some and wondering how I will do these next couple of days with this cake in the home *sigh* :grumble:
  • momma3sweetgirls
    momma3sweetgirls Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    It's strawberries...they're good for you. Also, if you eat it all really fast it doesn't count!
  • Gargwin82
    Gargwin82 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I don't think he expects you to eat it all in one day. Have friends over for coffee or if you go to a friends place take the candy and extra goodies to share with them. Spread the Love! I'm sure your b/f will understand and the last thing he meant was to sabatoge you. Lets face it Men don't think things fully through sometimes :wink:
    Especially when they're in love :love:
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options

This is what I have always found true! Glad I know it is a fact now

**stuffs face with chocolate**

:D
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    What a JERK!
  • 26andholding
    Options
    I don't think you are being sabotaged - that would imply he did this daily. It's Valentines Day, and he knows what you like. It shows he cares and he listens - a lot of women would love that! So he thought of you and got you what you like. That's all. Enjoy a few, and put some away for later or share with others in your life. No need to take his thoughtful gift as sabotage.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    He's obviously jealous of how much you've accomplished and trying to fatten you up. I blame his mother for his insecurities. Oh and that damn clown from Poltergeist...

When you get the chance to see him next give him a love tap or two with your car. That'll teach him.
  • WickedMouse
    WickedMouse Posts: 343 Member
    Options

This is what I have always found true! Glad I know it is a fact now

**stuffs face with chocolate**

:D

I know this is fact as I just read it on the internet...
  • Alsison
    Alsison Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    My man bought me Sweet Georgia Browns... The are like Turtles on steroids!!.. and my favorite treat in the world!!

I put my away until Sunday which is a free day for me... This will be a real test

Cheers,

Alsison
  • bakingmadness
    bakingmadness Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I think he just wants you to have a treat for the hard work you are doing. Limit yourself to one serving a day and make it last for a while. I budget a piece or two of candy into most of my days and it keep down the urge to binge eat. I store my extra chocolate in the fridge or freezer so it's doesn't melt or go to waste but it's there for a treat.
  • Littlemama76
    Options
    Shari's Berries?? My husband sent me those along with 3 mini cheesecakes. I'm really irritated because I requested that if he was going to get me something that it not be edible. He's out of town and I know he meant it to be nice, but it really irked me! And I feel guilty for being irked.
  • tmoyer1209
    tmoyer1209 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    LOL! He's a guy, and lots of guys relate love to food. Especially when society relates Valentine's Day to chocolate and candy. He most likely didn't think about how many calories are in it. And I'm sure he sees that you are rockin' hot so he doesn't think you need to lose anything. That's one of our men's greatest assets is their ability to find us attractive even when we think we look like a slug! Some of the things he got you can be frozen maybe so you can thaw a treat out periodically and still enjoy them. Strawberries, eh not so much. LOL.
  • westernjoy
    westernjoy Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Maybe he doesn't see it as sabotage. Eat one give the rest to neighbor kids or relatives. And have you told him directly no sweets? He sounds like a sweetheart.