Jersey Girls (and Guys)

Options

Replies

• yannasmommy145
    yannasmommy145 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    NORTH JERSEY GIRL HERE...GREW UP IN CLIFTON.PASSAIC AREA BUT CURRENTLY LIVING IN P.A.....STILL GETTING ADJUSTED TO LIVING HERE..BUT I SURE MISS MY JERSEY PPL....I STILL TAWK LIKE IM FROM JERSEY THO..PPL KNOW RIGHT AWAY IM NOT FROM AROUND HERE...LOL
  • pooh431bear
    pooh431bear Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    South NJ Here! Burlington County!
  • robmaguire1
    Options
    Not there anymore, but used to be from West Orange.

Up the hill, if you must know.

Grew up in West Orange too, just below the Eagle Rock Reservation. Was that deemed "Middle of the Hill??" :)
  • pelican37
    pelican37 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    North Edison originally and now in Matawan/Aberdeen, NJ
  • ejllshaw
    ejllshaw Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Living in Salem county working in Gloucester...originally from Woodnury, always accepting new friends!
  • LadyKT
    LadyKT Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Born & raised in Howell, now living in Laurence Harbor. Or if you want to play the "what exit" game, i'm right off 120 :)
  • tunktunk5583
    tunktunk5583 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I've hardly seen anyone from New Jersey on MFP. Lets see a show of hands from Jersey and what part of it. I'm Union originally and now in Sea Bright.:bigsmile:

I'm from South Jersey (Philadelphia area) but have not lived there since 2001...
  • QueenHanifa
    QueenHanifa Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Grew up in Newark. Moved when I was 17. Live in California now.

Me too..raised in Newark now live in the Inland valley of California
  • amaryllis88
    amaryllis88 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I was born in Bergen county, and lived in Teaneck, for awhile, until I was 10 yrs old, then I moved to central Jersey, in Middletown, (Monmouth County) and lived there for another four years, then, major move when I moved to Texas, and have been here ever since. :) I have gone back & visited though, so I'll always be a Jersey girl.
  • mscags1
    mscags1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Jersey Girl here.... Caldwells
  • Amanda0325
    Amanda0325 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Jersey Girl Here.. well born and raised til 18.. :).. Sussex County.. Grew up in Green/Fredon/Newton area
  • taranj21
    taranj21 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    jersey girl here....
    toms river (next to seaside....jersey shore)
  • Tigg1011
    Tigg1011 Posts: 146
    Options
    south jersey here!! voorhees girl :O)
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'm a brooklyn girl but my fiance lives in central nj where I will be moving in a few months
    I'm a Brooklyn girl and I moved to The southernmost part of Bergen county with my fiancee (now my hubby) years ago. Funny how they get us to move here but won't go to Brooklyn.
  • jrc1010
    Options
    I am a Jersey Girl, born and raised in Elizabeth, NJ and then met my husband and moved to Staten Island , NY. I am a Jersey Girl through and through despite me moving to NY. Even though the 2 places are very close, it is a WORLD away. Good luck to all on here with your weight loss. :)
  • cheri23
    cheri23 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I used to work in Sea Bright. I live in Middletown so I'm about 15 minutes away from you. Small world.
  • vs1023
    vs1023 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Former NJ resident. Clark then Rahway then Aberdeen. Now Raleigh the past 4 years. Lived in Brooklyn too. Hubby is from SI.
  • speedmuffin
    Options
    NJ ALL DAY
    I'm from South Jersey (Toms River) but am currently living at school in Maryland and missing the beach!
  • grumpy2day
    Options
    I used to work in Sea Bright. I live in Middletown so I'm about 15 minutes away from you. Small world.

Where in Sea Bright I used to work at the hardare store.
  • pepper396
    Options
    Please feel free to friend me if from Jersey... Morris County here and I need advice and tips plus people who are active on the site and in their diaries.... thank you!!!

PEPPER396
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!