any other tattooed people out there on myfitnesspal?

Options

Replies

• Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I have 10+ tattoos. They are all over and most recently talked with my tattoo artist about the one I will be getting once I hit my goal weight. Location is set, just need to finalize the image we have been talking about.
  • michelleberard
    Options
    I have 5, working on a thigh piece right now :)
  • pixiexxgirl
    Options
    I'm getting tattoo number...7 next month =)

I have
    a memorial tattoo for both my mum and dad, one on each shoulder.
    A set of rainbow angel rings with a double female sign in the middle for my pride tat,
    my nephews name on my left wrist, a tribal music note on my right arm, and "bunny" on my right wrist.
    I'm currently working on (call my crazy for this one but I just have to have it) The deathly hollows (From Harry Potter, yes.) with "Always" (Snapes quote) under it.t
  • kayhatlen
    Options
    I've got 5 tats total with plans for more in the future. So sign me up for the hooligan club! :))
  • Tammysueless
    Options
    I LOVE my tatts!!! I've got 7 and am getting #8 (a celtic love knot with my childrens birthdates inside) before summer and # 9 ( another shell to add onto my leg) after our girls week at the beach in Oct.!!! I also want to expand the Blue & Gold macaw on my shoulderblade into a full beach seen thru the trees across my upper back. My friends tease me that I will be the little old lady with the perky boobs and lots of ink in the nursing home!!LOL!
  • BirchBayLady
    BirchBayLady Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Me = Hooligan x 7. 7 Tats that is. Vine and stars down my entire spine. More vine and leaves as a tramp stamp. Foo Fighters lyrics and musical notes on both upper arms. Black cat on left shoulder. Griffin on right thigh. Burn Halo lyrics on right leg. Got lots of real estate left...gunna keep goin till I can't go no more!
  • liroez29
    liroez29 Posts: 221
    Options
    I suppose I am a hooligan too! I have two tattoos and the only reason I don't have more is funds! I already have my next 5+ picked out!
  • lisaduke45
    Options
    yep got a tat on my leg of a purple rose and heart . was afraid at first all i could think of is when i die my grandchildren looking at me and saying hahahaha look and grandmas saggy tattoo but i dont think that way now i actually proud of it
  • Nbloom22
    Options
    Good/interesting question..I have two..am thinking about getting a third in the next year :)
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    hey everyone,still kinda new to this myfitnesspal thingy...i joined recently in support of my girlfriend and her weight loss journey but i am finding this site to be a great help to myself,it's kinda cool to see what your actually putting in your body calorie wise....anyways what i was wondering was is this.....how many of myfitnesspal users are tattooed?i think it would be cool to not only make new friends who also share a love of ink,but to also make new friends who share the love of getting healthier and losing weight.....looking forward to meeting new people and making new friends......please feel free to add me as a friend

I have six tats, one on each shoulder, one on the top of my arm, one just above my belly-button, one on my titty and one on my butt cheek. The one above my belly-button hurt the most lol
  • Jnt1979
    Jnt1979 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I have 4..and when I hit my goal weight I am getting "believe" tattoo'd on my left wrist. (already have a big flower on my right wrist)
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I only have one tattoo but it has taken 28 hours so far and I have another 3-4 hours to complete it, just waiting to lose some weight, don't want to be out of the pool and gym for 1-2 weeks. Going to get my sleeve once I hit my goal weight as a reward!
  • ash1976
    ash1976 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have three, intending on at least one more!
  • soontobeskinnysara
    soontobeskinnysara Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Tattooed member here! I have 17.
  • whitesoftball15
    whitesoftball15 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have eight. Both calves, back of my tricep, hip, and both sides from ribs to hips
  • Jenner22
    Jenner22 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I have a bunch of tattoos =) Most are for my kids.. others need to get fixed!
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    See profile pic. I also have another one on my spine.....Its a small rosebud.
  • fynness
    Options
    What is that???? I have 1 tattoo it is my name in Arabic!!!!
  • gjc50
    gjc50 Posts: 35
    Options
    well, i dont but my daughter does!~
  • DatEpicChick
    DatEpicChick Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'm totally getting my half sleeve on the 2g2nd! I'm so stoked!!!!!!!!! I will put pics on here so you can see it. Its to represent my daughter, so its all girly with vines and a plumeria, with a big ol' dragonfly in the middle. i drew up a rough draft, but it will look so rad.