any other tattooed people out there on myfitnesspal?

Options

Replies

• questhaven
    questhaven Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I've got 5 :)

Michele
  • NikohlMariee
    NikohlMariee Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I got number 6 done yesterday :)
  • ajalcazar
    ajalcazar Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I currently have 5 and plan to get another within the next month. Feel free to add me :)
  • Ashleyelire
    Options
    I'm a very tattooed girl! Welcome :smile: :drinker:
  • Breezedew
    Breezedew Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I have 5 and I want to go back in and get one fixed! Then I have plans for one as soon as I hit my 100lb loss. Love it!
  • Karenlavonne1958
    Options
    I got my first tattoo when I turned 40 and another when I turned 50...I am a aging hooligan! I wanted gumby on my boob so when I took of my bra gumby would get reallll tall! But I got a butterfly instead. Then after I married my last name became Ferry so had the butterfly turned to a fairy. I told my kids it was a way to spend 50 bucks on myself and my kids couldn't take it, break, borrow it, loose it... I want another someday...maybe when I turn 60.
  • InkedInnocence
    InkedInnocence Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You worry too much... lol. There are tons of old folks with tats. Check em out if you're curious... or volunteer @ a retirement home of some sort & they'll tell you a story for every tat. I think it's awesome. :wink:
  • knight76306
    knight76306 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I only have one. Want more, but deciding what I want is the problem. I know I want something to symbolize my weight loss 100+ pounds, just don't know what. Second problem is I have psoriasis - gotta get is cleared up before I do anything.
  • InkedInnocence
    InkedInnocence Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Well I feel left out! I am too chicken to do it...how will they look when I'm 60? That's what I'm afraid of!
    Reply is above... didn't stick the 1st time. lol... & I am inked, but am planning on becoming more inked. :-)
  • mwcraig34
    mwcraig34 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I have 8 tattoos and I'm planning # 9 going to get my kids names tattooed on my arm!!
  • perezke91
    perezke91 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have one :)
  • lildoggielover
    lildoggielover Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have 3. Inner left ankle-Minnie Mouse, right shoulder-butterfly, around right ankle-my hubby's name (James) done on 01/01/2012! Ouch that one hurt a bit. Guess you're never too old to be a hooligan!!!
  • da_sammit
    da_sammit Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    mmmeeeee!! haahah.

i have 5 but 3 of the pieces are very large..
  • Andrewcpimpin
    Andrewcpimpin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Tatted up here. My favorite is my sailor jerry style heart with a banner that reads "your mom". And has leopard panties on it
  • CharityPearce
    Options
    bump
  • rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    i have a few. money issues have recently prevented me from adding to my collection. hopefully i can get some new ink with my tax return!
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    7 and going by year.:happy:
  • wisebadger53
    wisebadger53 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I've got a couple now, and am planning to get another one when I hit my 101 lb. weight loss goal. Oh, yeah...I'm old too! :laugh: :drinker:
  • tmbwaite
    Options
    I have 15....and planning on more. Would love a 1/2 or 3/4 sleeve and another rib piece. Feel free to add me, my fellow tattooed fiends! ;)
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    hey everyone,still kinda new to this myfitnesspal thingy...i joined recently in support of my girlfriend and her weight loss journey but i am finding this site to be a great help to myself,it's kinda cool to see what your actually putting in your body calorie wise....anyways what i was wondering was is this.....how many of myfitnesspal users are tattooed?i think it would be cool to not only make new friends who also share a love of ink,but to also make new friends who share the love of getting healthier and losing weight.....looking forward to meeting new people and making new friends......please feel free to add me as a friend

Yea bro! I have an epic full coloured sleeve :)