any other tattooed people out there on myfitnesspal?

Options

Replies

• betaleonis
    Options
    <3 Body art. I have one on my arm 'Awaken the Dream' -- tribute to an amazing band.. A shoulder /arm tat of a unicorn on a cliff with two dragons flying in the distance.. and an anchor on my neck. Waiting to lose some weight before I do up my arm with a band:) Bonus!
  • HansTied
    HansTied Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I saw a butterfly last summer with a tattoo of Cher on it's butt.
  • JoJoDoerr
    JoJoDoerr Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    WOW JoJo, That is an amazing tat, I have a fave photo of my parents before I was born (early 70s) I'd love to get that inked on my ribs.

Thank you much! You can kinda see my hubby's eyes...and I love that one too...but the one of my dad rocks! I have the best tattoo guy ever!
  • dieseljay74
    Options
    How's two half sleeves?
  • IrishChik
    IrishChik Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I have 9 so far. My entire chest is covered in one giant one and now we are starting on my left sleeve. I already have one tattoo there.
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Yeppers....
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Meeee
  • hagamivida
    Options
    Ink lover, just waiting to get the cash for my first. I am almost exclusively a text admirer.
  • melg126
    melg126 Posts: 378
    Options
    How's two half sleeves?

And they look awesome on you!

To the original post - I have 5
  • glass2diamonds
    Options
    I have 5 planning a 6th soon...3 are memorial tattooes and 1 was something stupid I did when I was young and single..the last 2 are to remember were I came from and how long it took me to get where I am today.
  • Tanyawhite30
    Options
    I have 6 tattoos :):smile:
  • girlholiday
    Options
    One full sleeve, working on a second one as well as numerous other tattoos.
  • brendapowell123
    Options
    Well I feel left out! I am too chicken to do it...how will they look when I'm 60? That's what I'm afraid of!
  • ratprincess
    ratprincess Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    6 and 7 added last Monday these on my forearms!
  • SithZombie
    SithZombie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I have four, but number five is coming soon!
  • moopachoo
    moopachoo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    One on my back, one on my forearm and one up my leg :) I want more, maybe a leg sleeve (a pant leg??)
  • mikellsmom
    mikellsmom Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have two tattoos.. I am thinking of getting another one here soon... I have a Japanese love symbol on my back and three tulips on my upper shoulder... Love them..:devil:
  • kandire
    Options
    Getting my 3rd on on March 3rd. Would have many more if they were less expensive!
  • jtcc91
    jtcc91 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I just have one, but I've wanted a second for years. I'm turning 40 this summer, so maybe this will be the year I get it!

Good luck on your journey!
  • bellavie23
    bellavie23 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Oh yes..just a little, my back, one rib-thigh, and then a foot. Im pretty sure Im good for a while after finishing this last round on my hip lol. I do have others I plan on getting, but taking a much needed break from the needle lol