Kegals keep it tight.

way to stay focused:wink:
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    so that id loose because my fiance said I was getting big

Sit on him until he apologizes.

After that, follow the advice in this thread. :bigsmile:

Oh, and if he wants to be that way about it, make him buy you a heart rate monitor so you'll know what you're burning when you work out.
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Lotta good advice in here. Possibly the best is to consider the supportive nature of a man you want to spend the rest of your life with who says something like "you're getting too big". What happens when work sucks? when you make a mistake and reap ****ty consequences? will it be all about how its your fault, quit your whining you made the mistake? Or is it, hey, there's a problem how do I support you? If it was anything like "you're too big for me to marry" to the point that you're spending hundreds of dollars on a dress that doesn't (yet) fit you, I'm not sure you're getting the best partner in this deal.

If you think that wedding stuff is expensive, try divorce after children. Think. this. all. through. Please.
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Kegals keep it tight.

LMFAO!
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    Kegals keep it tight.

Which is why I perform this exercise all waking hours of the day :happy:

Haven't had a complaint yet! :laugh:
  • zookeepersuzy
    Options
    Seriously? Dump him. Lose 200 pounds instantly!

Pam
    so that id loose because my fiance said I was getting big

+1

Best advice I've seen all day.
  • Tattoomama4440
    Tattoomama4440 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    What I have learned is our bodies are not able to digest the preservatives in processed food and therefore it is stored as fat. Also carbs are not our friend, which are alot are processed foods. Shop only around the outer rim of the store where the fruite and vegitable area are and the meats. Cheese is low in carbs but a processed food. I have found out recently our bodies are not able to digest fake sugars and I notced that I get hungry sooner if I have a diet pop. Same goes with junk food. Your body says I don't want this so it digest it quickly, stores it where we don't want it and we are hungry sooner then if we had something with nutrition. I have problems too with loosing weight still but it's cause I am not taking the advice I have given to you very well. lol I hope to hear how your weight loss is after all this good advice on here.
  • stef827
    stef827 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Sometimes our loved ones can be the most honest when we have let ourselves go, he might not have said it to hurt her but help her

Agree. None of us know how or why it was said and none of us should be judging her fiance or her relationship. Good luck girl, you can do it!