HRM - without the annoying chest strap

Options
2»

Replies

• K1Teacher
    K1Teacher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I forget to take it off sometimes...it really IS that comfortable. You won't even notice it's there...pinky swear!!
  • deanadimples
    deanadimples Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I have the F4 & agree. No different than a bra...and I wear 2 sports bras when I work out. I never feel it.

I'll warn ya though....that bronze aint that cute.
  • kobilakes
    Options
    Guys....

I agree continous data exchange is the only way to get accurate readings....but have you heard about the ePulse2 HRM....It attaches to your forearm or wrist and keeps on reading your pulse for accuracy.
  • salxtai
    salxtai Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I need a sports bra to use one?
    LOL, ya beat me.

It's called a 'Sports Bro'.

Aahaha, that just made my night - cheers guys!
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Here is the dilemma... I keep reading about the Polar FT4 and I found a super cute one in a bronze color... BUT the chest strap seems like it would be confining when I'm doing my strength training. I really don't want you guys to tell me that it's not, I am just hoping for some ideas for a good, easy to use, HRM without a chest strap (preferably under $100)

HRMs without the cheststrap will not be very accurate.

I know it's not what you want to hear, however, I too, was worried about the cheststrap before I got my HRM (Polar FT4), but when it arrived, I put the strap just under my titties, attached the wearlink to it and my sports bra goes over the top of it. I swear, without any mucking about, that I never, ever feel it there, it certainly does not get in the way - at all! I actually have to consciously remember to remove it before having a shower actually. It is never confining I promise.

If that is all that is stopping you, the cheststrap, don't let it. x