100 lbs in 1 year w/Pics!

Options

Replies

• clarajean123
    clarajean123 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    :smile: I can relate to everything you said. It is all about changing our LIFE in general. I think the process involves trying, failing, and trying again, excepting good days and not so good. I am so happy for you!
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Ok you officially just became hot as *kitten*. Beware of the man aggro!

Great job!
  • blessmy5
    Options
    Bravo and congrats on an incredible accomplishment!
  • tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations! You've done a great job.
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    You have done a wonderful job.

I am curious how your friends, family and co-workers have reacted. That's a pretty fast drop. Do you have people that seem to try to sabotage you? Or do you have people you haven't seen in a while not recognize you? Do you find people don't believe you when you say it was diet and exercise?

:)

Keep it up!

lol, lots of questions, but all good ones :smile: i work at a school, and before summer vacation, I had lost 50lbs. very few people noticed, but when I went back in september when i had lost another almost 20lbs, i was litterally attacked with people noticing or complimenting me. it was kind of scary, but kind of nice at the same time. sometimes my mom STILL tries to tell me what to do when it comes to eating, like "you're eating too much" when SHE'S the obese one now, not me. the rest of my family are pretty great about it, one cousin saw me for the first time in months and yelled "HOLY *kitten*, WHAT THE F*** HAPPENED TO YOU?!?!?", and coming from him, it was kind of awesome lol :happy: most of my friends are good about it, but there are a few that try to sabotage, like "one meal isn't going to kill you" or "are you seriously going to lose MORE weight?". people believe me for the most part, but if they ask for my advice and I tell the to eat MORE small meals in the day, and 1200 calories is not enough, they usually don't listen. only one person, so far, had not recognized me, but he had only met me once or twice before.

but I try not to think about that stuff, I'm not doing it because of them, so i don't really care about what they have to say. although, it is kinda fun messing with people's heads, like when they say "have you lost weight?" and i say, "yeah, 100lbs. thanks for noticing" LOL :wink:
  • bosleysaf
    Options
    OMG You are totally amazing!!!!! a massive inspiration to everyone on here - Well done you!!!! Thats fantastic!!! :-)
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    You Lokks Great! Did you lose the weight 100% naturally because I am trying to go 100% natural and wondering how long it will take.

a lot of people have been asking that question, and yes, it was natural :happy: no surgery, no pills, just lots and lots of healthy food and being active.
  • angijunbug
    Options
    Awesome! Fabulous Job!!!
  • Matchamatcha
    Matchamatcha Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Omg congratulations! You look fab! So proud to see another Ravenclaw meeting their goals. :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • waterlily
    waterlily Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wow! Bravo and Congratsulations on your progress..YOU look stunning!! Thank you for sharing and giving me hope!! Don't ever look back..Much happiness and success to you!! :smile:
  • madameduffay
    madameduffay Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great work. And congrats on quitting smoking on top of everything else.
  • Pashen4fit
    Options
    You look great :-)
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on all your hard work and dedication. Oh and WTG on quitting smoking too!!!
  • ItsVJ
    ItsVJ Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Your story is very inspiring - especially when you talked about how you get through the bad days, and found inspiration to get back on track!

Thanks for sharing!
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss and the smoking! You rock!
  • debb1980
    Options
    Congratulations. You look amazing and pretty much have the same numbers I do. I keep starting and failing. Maybe a year from now I will be able to look back and have lost 100 pounds.
  • my_year2011
    my_year2011 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Thanks for sharing your story!
  • DeirdreWhite1
    Options
    You look so much happier. I can't wait to get to where I feel that way again! Way to go and keeping us inspired!
  • leehenryfox
    leehenryfox Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    That's such an achievement - well done, you look amazing!
  • VanessaRG07
    Options
    Good job girl! Just getting started myself and you are inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!