Bike Riders Beware

Options
arewethereyet
arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
I learned the hard way this evening, that I must alot additional protien calories for the GNATS I eat along my ride:embarassed:

Now I know, those who know me are saying..........Jeannie keep your mouth shut while you ride, But I am here to tell ya it was breath or eat gnats........

So does anyone know of a website which will tell me the caloric count of gnats and other flying bugs?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• csingleton24
    csingleton24 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    LOL...maybe you need a bike windshield like motorcycles have! Ha, ha.
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options

You're nuts lady!!

I hope you were wearing proper shoes while riding? :angry:
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Better yet wear a tank top when riding and see how many you can catch down your front...its really gross when you take off the bra.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I hear ya! I've eaten more bugs on bike rides than I care to admit. Hehe!! Keep on riding!!!
    226637.png
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Yes I was wearing tennis shoes and proper dress...although my kid had to tell me no long pants (I need a smiley that hits them self in the head...doh!):bigsmile:

I have to go take my bra off now and at least I can aticipate the little buggers down there:laugh:

I will take a picture of the bike shield I will now make my DH concoct for me!!

I am just glad I have big dogs so I dont need a little basket with flowers for my yorkie!!:laugh:
  • Vanessa1969
    Vanessa1969 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    :laugh:
    you laughing at me??:huh:

• arewethereyet
    Options
    I hear ya! I've eaten more bugs on bike rides than I care to admit. Hehe!! Keep on riding!!!
    226637.png

I guess I need to change my ticker or Av pic to a biker now.....woo hoo!!
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    You silly girl! I can't wait until the weekend I am vowing that I shall feel good enough to eat bug!

BTW...when do we get the scale back??
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I learned the hard way this evening, that I must alot additional protien calories for the GNATS I eat along my ride:embarassed:

Now I know, those who know me are saying..........Jeannie keep your mouth shut while you ride, But I am here to tell ya it was breath or eat gnats........

So does anyone know of a website which will tell me the caloric count of gnats and other flying bugs?

OMG you are too funny! I know what you mean. They think just because you take a breath that the dark, moist, area is the hopping place to be. LOL
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    You silly girl! I can't wait until the weekend I am vowing that I shall feel good enough to eat bug!

BTW...when do we get the scale back??

2 more weeks. :grumble: She is bringing it to the gym on Saturday and I get to weigh in before we work out.

:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    The first time I did it was was like :noway: spit, hock, spit ...YUCK...these 3 little kids were laughing their heads off. I came back around and they were waiting for me ..............so I did it again just to hear them laugh!!

there is NOTHING like the laughter of children...of course it made me laugh so I sucked in another mouthful:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • skywalker
    Options
    [I guess I need to change my ticker or Av pic to a biker now.....woo hoo!!
    [/quote]

That's actually my old mtn bike on the ticker. I need to snap some pics of my road bike. :smile:
    http://tickers.myfitnesspal.com/ticker/show/22/6637/226637.png[/img][/url]
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    [I guess I need to change my ticker or Av pic to a biker now.....woo hoo!!

That's actually my old mtn bike on the ticker. I need to snap some pics of my road bike. :smile:
    226637.png
    [/quote]

they are really good shots. love it!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I see you are new skywalker. Welcome!!

You can put your ticker in your signature.

Just go to home, settings,signature you can place your ticker and a tag line or two and it will show up on each post.

:flowerforyou:
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    love your signature smilie Jeannie!:smooched:
  • skywalker
    Options
    Thanks! :smile: I just figured out how to put my ticker in my signature. Now I'm noticing that it's popping up twice because I initially copied and pasted it. I'm technologically challenged...:tongue:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    love your signature smilie Jeannie!:smooched:

THanks, it was a gift from Marla!! :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Thanks! :smile: I just figured out how to put my ticker in my signature. Now I'm noticing that it's popping up twice because I initially copied and pasted it. I'm technologically challenged...:tongue:

oh goodness, me too! I couldnt post a pic or a smilie when I started. a few of the girls started a thread and helped us oldies. Now I love me some smilies:bigsmile:
  • skywalker
    Options
    Thread??? Hehe. Like I said... challenged.:tongue: