Crazy Canucks June 24

Options
Hi all,

It's that time of the week again :laugh: I hope everyone had a great week.

I stayed the same 152.

Replies

• TheJackyl
    TheJackyl Posts: 88
    Options

Up 1.4

Guess I'm officially at that point where that last little bit is going to be tough to take off.
  • andycanada
    andycanada Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Folks,

New poster here and have only been using MFP for a few weeks now. I really decided to get my butt in gear around the beginning of May and got a gym membership (its right across the street from where I live.... beside a pizza place I might add) and am making a lot of healthier choices in what I eat.

Before this I have only been weighing myself at the gym, fully clothed and at night time so I was obviously looking a bit of a higher number. Since I knew weigh day was today I went and bought a scale lastnight so I could weigh myself this morning and I like the number I saw this morning much better.

The last time I weighed myself at the gym which was less than 2 weeks ago I was at 266 and when I weighed in this morning at home I was at 256.8!

Nice motivation anyway - I know thats not really an acurate number due to all of the variables but its enough to keep me motivated this week and am hopefull for next week. Thanks guys and see you around here :)
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    Weigh In: 147 lbs. :happy:
    down .4, so i'm happy with that!
    Good Luck Canadians!!:bigsmile:
  • mxburke
    mxburke Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    this week I am down 1.2 lbs! which puts me at 158.8 lbs~!~ Yay, quite happy with that number! Anyhow as I promissed I would post a challenge for this week. Personally I have a hard time with my eating habits as you all probably know from some of my postings. So what I have come up with is that this week everybody try to get 2-3 servings of fruit per day~!! Post every day how much fruit you got in, and at the end of the week I will post who was the winner for this challenge! Good luck everyone~!
  • TashaS
    TashaS Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone!

Glad to see all these positive postings this morning!! :bigsmile:

I'm just checking in today - not weighing in - it's that wonderful time of the month and I"m feeling the bloat so I didn't want to step on the scale today. Next week will be a much better week!!

2-3 servigs of fruit... that's a good one - I get at least one - but I'm going to really work on this one.

:flowerforyou:
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Hey ALL!!

Well i know the scale went up since my last weigh in on the 13th, damn anniversry and everything else that has been going on up until Monday night, we were eating out pretty much everyday as we were constantly on the go and had barely any time to work out as well so here goes my weight this morning.........................111.0 URGH!!!! AS you can see i only changed 1 of my tikers, keeping the other one where it was at for motivation!

But on a good note, i got back on track yesterday and am going to stay there as well(except i am finding it too hot to do my usual 1 hour on the treadmill, haveonly done 30 mins. yesterday and today and not as intense as usual either:sad: ) and since we have nothing going on now till July 11th(stag & doe0 and then Julyhb 18th( friends son's 1st _Bday parfty abnd it is camping!!) so by then i hope to be at my goal weight and evevn more toned as i have started doing the 30 day shred a bit as well.

As for the fruit, not sure that is going to happen here, 1st thereisn'[t any in my house right now and 2) i don't like it all the muh except berries and banana, oh wait, i did have 1/2 cup of fresh Ontario strawberries this morning, YUM, so i guess i do have some in my house!! I'll see how i do, it means i willhav e to go to the grocery store to get more though and hadn't planned on going there till the weekend...ANYWAYS, enough of my rambling

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Weigh in- I stay the same...Hopefully better next week. Good luck to you all.

Go Canada Go!!!
  • freezeframe
    freezeframe Posts: 184
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I just got back from a school trip with my daughter, we've been gone for 3 days, so I will weigh in tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed after eating cafeteria food all week on the trip and no computer to try and keep track of anything!!
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Hey all,
    Last week 208
    This week 209.

Dam weekend of BBQ and beers screwed me up. I know now! Especially since I weighed myself before the weekend and saw 207.

Good news is that I've been wogging a bit, and feeling stronger. So tonight after work I'll attempt my first try at doing the C25k walk/run.
  • Jay_83
    Options
    Bump
    so people can find it.:bigsmile:
  • TheJackyl
    TheJackyl Posts: 88
    Options
    Down 2 lbs since this morning, would have been a loss for the week if I didn't weigh in this morning. Headstart on next week. :bigsmile:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Thanks for bumping, I looked earlier and hadn't noticed that a new thread was started!!!

I'm super happy with my results this week, since I stayed the same last week....I dropped 5 lbs this one!!! Went from 215 down to 210.....can't wait to reach 209 and be out of the obese category on that silly BMI chart!

Keep up the great work everybody! I'm totally in for the 2-3 fruit challenge!!! I love fruit!
  • WillyG
    WillyG Posts: 80
    Options
    Hey,

Do you have room for another Canuck? I'm from Edmonton. I just started this past Sunday. I weighed in today and am currently down 5 lbs.
  • Jay_83
    Options
    Hey,

Do you have room for another Canuck? I'm from Edmonton. I just started this past Sunday. I weighed in today and am currently down 5 lbs.

of course you can join!! Welcome!:flowerforyou:
  • WillyG
    WillyG Posts: 80
    Options
    Thx
  • Mom_To_5
    Options
    Morning!

I would of said Good Morning but it isn't, went up on the scale since we enede up going out to eat again last night to Pizza Hut, ijust finished logging my supper from last night and that alone put me over my 1200 cal. for the day and we won't even mention the sodium amount!! LOL

Oh, well, the kids are done school now, so i have 2 built in babysitters to watch the 2 little kids while i start hitting the gym again and getting on my treadmill earlier int he day when it isn't so hot and doing my regular 60 mins, instead of the 30 i have been doind since it is so hot!!

Well little kids are fed and i'm going to hit the treadmillbefore my taxi driving of kids starts..lol

HAve a Great Day everyone!
  • Mom_To_5
    Options
    oh, yeah, i also forgot to mention i had 2 servings of fruit yesterday, 2 - 1/2 cups of strawberries and i ended up at the grocery store after all and bought more fruit and i have already had a banana and 1/2 up of strawberries today!!
  • mxburke
    mxburke Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I also had 2 servings of fruit, i have 2 large pieces of watermelon, yummy, especially on a hot day! Unfortunately tho, its going to be a rough day today because I have a terrible sun burn and i can barely walk and that means I probly wont be hitting the gym....but ill try my best with the eating...
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I had three servings of fruit yesterday...strawberries in the morning and at night and a juicy pear in the afternoon! Today I think I'll eat some watermelon, plums and strawberries!!! I love fruit!!!
  • freezeframe
    freezeframe Posts: 184
    Options
    Ok, so being away on a school trip didn't help me much, but it didn't really hurt either, I have stayed the same. So that is ok. I had strawberries, 2 bananas and grapes yesterday. I love this challenge, my favorite foods are fruits!!!!