Replies

• whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    bump for a new mfp friend
  • lala4u
    lala4u Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    hey im 4'11 my highest weight was 315 now i'm 218. you can do it. pics on profile
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 5'1". Was at my heaviest in October at 206; started MFP jan 10th at 198 and down to 187-189 depending on one of two scales I use. I would love to be 118, but even if I get there I don't know that I can maintain that. I carry most of my weight in my chest (DDD depending on the bra and even when I weighed 104, still always DD), then my lower stomach - had five hernia's repaired in 2003 and the bottom part of my stomach being full of mesh, well, it's not a good thing. Plus, having pro-lapse, I'm not able to do lunges, scrunches or anything that causes me to bear down. But I'm doing Bob Harper's weight loss yoga DVD, walking, and a bit of eliptical and having success.
  • barefoot76
    barefoot76 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm 4'9" and currently at 109. My goal is 98 -- my college weight -- although I think I could get down to 93 which I did by doing Body for Life 7 years ago. My body fat was 19%, I was in the best shape of my life!

The most I weighed was after I had my third baby, I weighed in at 140. I didn't gain as much with #4, been working my way down from 128, but got stuck at 108 and started gaining last fall. I hit 114 and realized that I didn't want to keep gaining.

I have to really be careful about binge eating and other bad habits, so I carefully meal plan and try to stick to 800-1200 calories a day (I'm on the spike plan, so I go low 6 days a week and then have a free day one day a week).
  • Linda916
    Linda916 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and approx 157lbs. I gained a lot during my pregnancy. My baby is now 16 months and I am determined to lose all the baby weight I gained. I also carry my weight on my butt, hips, thighs and a little on my stomach... My goal is to get to 125-130.
    I've started working out, it's exhausting. I love this site, it really helps me!

Hey! Me too! Exactly! I am 5'2 " and this morning I weighed 157.04. Blech. Add me as a friend and I promise to be a great cheer leader for you! I cant even blame it on my babies because they are so dang old (13,18,22)! I even have a grandson! (can I blame the grand baby weight?lol) I joined last month and have lost 6 pounds. the 120's is thinner than I want to be ... I think I look best in the 130's.... My mother was also 5'2" but she was hovering around 110 and that was a healthy weight for her.... Good Luck to All of us Shawties!!
  • Linda916
    Linda916 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I just recently joined MFP yesterday. I am 5'' also. I currently weigh 195 this is the heaviest I've been. I would like to lose 55-45 lbs. Also, looking for friends to share ideas and for support through this journey.

I will gladly be your cheeleader and supporter! too bad the weight loss isnt as much fun as the weight gain, right? I will tell you, my biggest problem is the fact that i love to cook and eat! Plus, i have married into a huge family and we alllll love to get together for meals! we celebrate everything- kids got a good grade? party! football? party! cousing promoted? party! Auntie new car? party! it goes on and on! lol! And on top of it all, I am NO athelete and I do NOT like running (unless its to a shoe sale or the ice cream man)
  • LadyBuell
    Options
    I just started but I have already lost 3 lbs in my first week.
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    wow congrats 3lbs is great
  • MarilynGrube
    MarilynGrube Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    HI! 4'11 HERE!!!! :D THIS THREAD IS GREAT! Well I cannot believe I am sharing this.......K here it goes...Starting weight 219 current weight 206 Goal weight 115...!!! 4 years ago I met my Husband,,,the enabler..lol God love him. He spoiled me.. I got lazy and too comfortable and before I knew it I was twice my size!!! I have been trying to get pregnant for the past 3 years with no luck. I have been told that it could be the weight... heck the fertility doctor would not see me til I was at least 170 lbs... Did 6 months of Clomid with no luck, even put on some more weight. I've had enough.. time for a change for MULTIPLE reasons. I want ME back :)
  • BBales86
    BBales86 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 5`1 and 25 years old. I started a few months ago and lost a few pounds then injured my knee and now I can't really exercise very much due to my injury. During the first month or so of my injury when I was on crutches and couldn't really walk at all I gained back the weight I lost and then some. I am walking now but I am restricted for a while so my knee can heal. I am currently at my heaviest (205lbs) and would love to lose about 50lbs. I have a hard time staying within my calorie allowance because I work full-time, go to grad school part-time, and help my husband with his master's thesis. We have a lot of late nights and most of the time don't feel like cooking. I have previously lost 40lbs on WW but gained it back after my wedding 2 years ago. I need some advice on how to stay on track with my calories and on different exercises I can do that will help me lose the weight.
  • nashai01
    nashai01 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm 5 feet. I started my weight loss journey at 162 and I am currently 144. My goal was orginally 145. I now set a new goal at 135. I don't want to get any smaller than that.
  • nashai01
    Options
    O and I'm 25 too.... ladies add me a friend. I'm a newbie! lol
  • cklei
    cklei Posts: 29
    Options
    5 foot even :) I just started on here 4 weeks ago and have lost 1 lb every week.a little more in the beg. :) Even those when I cheated a little. I started at 138 and I am not down to 132
  • nashai01
    Options
    bump
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options
    Hi I'm 5' even and just posted my before and during pics:) I'm not 100% there but close!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/490154-my-before-and-during-pics-so-nervous-to-post-these
  • luisatorrez
    Options
    I am glad I finally found someone my height and almost my starting weight! I have lost 17.2 lbs...total and my goal is to lose 75 pounds. I am happy I have seen your pictures it helps! :)
  • time2bhealthy
    time2bhealthy Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1. I was 160 after my 2nd pregnancy (which was my highest weight) . I started MFP at 142 pounds in Sept. and I am now 131.
  • SusanMcAvoy
    SusanMcAvoy Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'1 and I was at my heaviest at 197. Now I'm 152. My goal is 147. Maybe I'll go a little lower. Not sure. I'm in my fifties and it's hard to maintain a lower weight with such a s-l-o-w metabolism. When I started MFP I was squeezing into size 14 jeans, heading toward 16. Now I'm in a size 8 jeans and am very happy about that. I was so elated when I got out of the obese range. If I can do this, anybody can.
  • Jenny7y
    Jenny7y Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 4"11 and started at 149lbs. It is the heaviest I have ever been. After I got married in 2009 I stopped doing wt watchers and gained 40lbs in just a few months. I feel awful about myself. I managed to lose 9lbs from September until November by joining MFP, but since the holidays I have been barely maintaining that loss. REALLY COULD USE SOME ENCOURAGEMENT! I have got a ton of friends and family interested in MFP and they are all having really successful results, but I feel like I can't lose any more weight without starving myself everyday. I did increases my exercising a lot the past two months, I do JM 30day shred level II mixed in with some of her other workouts at least 3x a wk and my husband and I try to be relatively active. I also eat very healthy most of the time and do tips and tricks from the hungry girl a lot. The pounds just dropped off my husband instantly, but I can't seem to figure out what the secret is. I'm on my feet all day at work, so it's hard to workout every day for me. HELP THIS SHORTY!
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11 and 139 (as of a week ago). My calories are set on 1200. I have lost 11 lbs in a month and a half but I am focusing on inches now. I am half way threw with 30 day shred and already see good results in my pics (so glad I took pics). I love to see pics of others around my height because us women all carry weight so different. Good luck everybody :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!