If you could be in any country in the world....

Options

Replies

• angraham2
    Options
    Austria period
  • NaomiLyn15
    NaomiLyn15 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Ireland, seeing everything and drinking a guiness
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    Germany without a doubt.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    New Zealand, to be with my boyfriend. Hopefully soon... :heart:

To all those saying they want to go to Austria - DO IT. Vienna is my favorite city ever. Spent a semester studying there and it's amazing. I lived in Rome for 7 months last year and it's an awesome city, too.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Sri Lanka.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    The Greek Isles.....with all the litlle white villas in the cliffsides...its a place I've never been and it looks so beautiful there!
  • sharonucd
    Options
    snorkeling in koh samui thailand. have been there twice...looooooove this beautiful island!
  • kayhatlen
    Options
    I'd be in Izmir, Turkey with my fiance. I was there last year at this time. We could work out together, explore all the historical sights, go out to museums, art galleries, etc. You know all the wonders a big city has to offer along with the exotic locale. Ahhh- I can sea the Aegean Sea from the balcony at his house.
  • PJFonz
    PJFonz Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Scotland! Seeing and experiencing everything there......the history, the people, the landscape, the music......
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    In the Dominican Republic, sun tanning on the beach!!
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    If I had to choose... maybe Japan. Due to it being practically the gaming and technology center of the world. Or close enough to it
  • k80fox
    k80fox Posts: 92
    Options
    I've never been out of the US and I've always wanted to visit Europe: France, Greece, Italy, England, Ireland, Switzerland, Austria, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands...Any one of these places will do :)
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Bermuda. On the beach. Sipping some alcoholic beverage with a little umbrella in it.
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I would live in the Good Ol' US of A, not the bureacrat enabling cluster f* its become lately.

Awesome answer awesome picture. :bigsmile:
  • span74
    span74 Posts: 32
    Options
    I would be in Russia walking through Red Square...it's on my bucket list!
  • kalepowered
    kalepowered Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Sweden, maybe Finland. For the music alone I would go!
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I'm absolutely amazed at the amount of people picking Ireland! maybe being Irish, the novelty of the place has somewhat worn off, but there is a reason that lots of Irish keep emigrating. There isnt a lot to do!

Haha...I was thinking the exact same about all the people saying Scotland. Having been born and raised and still living in Scotland, the novelty is well and truly worn off of it! Haha.

It's beautiful, the rain is nice (coming from a place where we get so, so little), and the people are amazingly friendly and outgoing = perfect place to be. Bagpipes, lots of other music, kilts and ceilidhs are just icing on the cake. :smile:
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    amsterdam, eatin space cake!
  • Ceecee29
    Ceecee29 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I go to the university of Valladolid on a year abroad at the moment! Have you been there? Segovia is amazing as well! I love castilla y leon!
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    # 1 Italy... hopefully in my lifetime, I will be able to travel there.

#2 somewhere tropical