Any gamer guys or girls losing weight too? Friend me :)

Options

Replies

• TNoire
    TNoire Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    .... so you want me as a friend (that goes for anyone) add me =D

I iz stalking you T! Squee!

I noticed o_o

*hide*
  • Sierra_419
    Sierra_419 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    COD i& GOW mainly . but ill play just about anything .
  • itsuki
    itsuki Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Gamer here! Just getting to Kingdoms of Amalur, still working on Skyrim, I play WoW (and all other Blizzard games), do table-top gaming (RPGs and strategy games), you name it, I play it. Big fan of the FF series as well. Sending you a request post-haste!
  • Dethea
    Dethea Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm a gamer too!
    WoW, LoL
    I love CoD but I don't have an Xbox
    Fable
    Pretty much any RPG!

Feel free to add me, anyone!
  • star87cc
    Options
    Too many games to list lol! Although my gaming time is mainly eaten up by gym time now! ^_^

Xbox 360 (Colt_Star), PC! (although recently sold my gaming pc :( ), DS, PS2, PSone, N64...
  • Pir8Rav
    Pir8Rav Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    COD MW3 and Black Ops anyone...

Ps3 network - Pir8Rav add me.
  • Dragonwolf
    Dragonwolf Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I get Diablo 3 FREEEEEE when it comes out

*gasp*

I'm kind of jealous. (I would be more jealous, but I hate what Activision has done to Blizzard since the merge, and even D3 has Activision written all over it.)
    I used to raid pretty hardcore on WoW and climbed pretty high up in the european rankings for strict 10 man guild progress...then I got bored ;3

Hah! I've been there, before. I'm a recovering WoW addict, too. :)

Was in some of my server's top raiding guilds from all the way back in Vanilla. Got bored after killing Arthas and running through Icecrown ad nauseum in both 10 and 25. Played a little Cata, but didn't want to get sucked back into raiding, so got bored after I was able to say I had an 85.

Now, I've been playing Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning, Magic: The Gathering (Duels of the Planeswalkers on Xbox, and screwing around with the regular cards), Dragon Age, Fable, Too Human, Dawn of War, Sins of a Solar Empire, and a variety of others.

Feel free to add me.

To everyone here:

You might also like http://www.fitocracy.com/ . It makes exercise into a game. There's an MFP group on it, too (hopefully, we can get enough people pestering the admins of each site to support some kind of cross-site compatibility). I have some invites available, and you might be able to dig up some threads here or something of others with invites.
  • TNoire
    Options
    Gamer here! Just getting to Kingdoms of Amalur, still working on Skyrim, I play WoW (and all other Blizzard games), do table-top gaming (RPGs and strategy games), you name it, I play it. Big fan of the FF series as well. Sending you a request post-haste!

Table top !! :heart: Hubby and I do that too from time to time with our geeky friends :wink:
    FF series you mean Final Fantasy right? :love:
    I own all of them but 11 and 13 and 14 (has to many bugs yet)

We can be friends? :flowerforyou: :tongue:
  • Aperture_Science
    Aperture_Science Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    the cake is a lie.

The cake is most certainly NOT a lie. It's just that SOME test subjects need to show a little bit more "up-an-at-'em" before they get their cake. Anyone who is not capable of meeting the required standards is sent to a nice, special, warm place.
  • TNoire
    Options

I get Diablo 3 FREEEEEE when it comes out

*gasp*

I'm kind of jealous. (I would be more jealous, but I hate what Activision has done to Blizzard since the merge, and even D3 has Activision written all over it.)
    [/quote]

well I started playing WoW bit over a year ago so its still new to me kinda I really didn't notice anything diff cept for Vanilla which I couldn't get into Vanilla myself, tho im not looking forward to the tree changes with Pandora

You might also like http://www.fitocracy.com/ . It makes exercise into a game. There's an MFP group on it, too (hopefully, we can get enough people pestering the admins of each site to support some kind of cross-site compatibility). I have some invites available, and you might be able to dig up some threads here or something of others with invites.

Id love to check it out =)
  • athenna1869
    athenna1869 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP but Gaming and fitness have always gone hand in hand for me. I like 3rd person shooters/ RPGs, but anything addictive will do. As far as losing weight goes, so far the only thing that has worked for me is to ride my exercise bike while playing a game, and the minutes turn into hours so quickly. I've trained Kung Fu & Hatha Yoga, in the past, which are great for my spiritual well being, but nothing melts away the calories/ weight like just riding and playing the day away. (I'm not real big on bulking up so it's perfect for me)
    Good luck on Your Journey! :)
  • athenna1869
    Options
    I loved KOTOR! Is the monthly OR sub worth the game play for someone on a limited budget?
  • midgar777
    midgar777 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    As far as losing weight goes, so far the only thing that has worked for me is to ride my exercise bike while playing a game, and the minutes turn into hours so quickly.

As soon as I've got enough to get a house with my lady...I'm doing this! Sounds like an amazing idea :D! Welcome to MFP I've been doing it for a little while now but I'm new to the community ^_^!
  • TNoire
    Options
    I'm new to MFP but Gaming and fitness have always gone hand in hand for me. I like 3rd person shooters/ RPGs, but anything addictive will do. As far as losing weight goes, so far the only thing that has worked for me is to ride my exercise bike while playing a game, and the minutes turn into hours so quickly. I've trained Kung Fu & Hatha Yoga, in the past, which are great for my spiritual well being, but nothing melts away the calories/ weight like just riding and playing the day away. (I'm not real big on bulking up so it's perfect for me)
    Good luck on Your Journey! :)

I was doing my bike when I play on my wii/ps2 and such but the problem with that my bike is ancient like almost 60 years old and yes it still works perfectly and nothing wrong with it no rust etc, I found it in hubbys storage room after we got married (feb14th2005) the only problem with it, seat HURTS I got a gel cover seat thing and it still HURTS to be on it for more than a hour.... :sad:
  • rhiasmith
    Options
    I'm a gamer girl trying to loose weight! Add me :D
  • midgar777
    Options
    I loved KOTOR! Is the monthly OR sub worth the game play for someone on a limited budget?

I've not played it but my friends that have say it's great until you get towards the end game content. They say there's a lot of copy pasted content from earlier in the levelling process and it just feels rushed. I'd recommend playing something without a sub, there's plenty of brilliant RPGs out there and Mass Effect 3 is just around the corner. I don't know if you've played 1 & 2 but they are incredible :D!
  • athenna1869
    Options
    Recumbent bikes are fabulous and the seats don't hurt near as much :)
  • midgar777
    Options
    I'm a gamer girl trying to loose weight! Add me :D

added :) What games you been playing at the moment? I'm tearing it through Final Fantasy XIII-2 on the PS3, loving every minute KUPO ;3
  • athenna1869
    Options
    @midjar777

thanks for the heads up on the Old Rep :D
  • laurenrenee1025
    Options
    I love me some mmorpg's...i couldn't beat my boyfriends so i joined them! i used to play WOW but mostly EQ2 since 2004 :)