Any gamer guys or girls losing weight too? Friend me :)

Options

Replies

• WanderingMe
    WanderingMe Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Ima pretty avid gamer :)
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    the cake is a lie.

The cake is most certainly NOT a lie. It's just that SOME test subjects need to show a little bit more "up-an-at-'em" before they get their cake. Anyone who is not capable of meeting the required standards is sent to a nice, special, warm place.

I love Portal lol one of my favorites...

"There was even going to be a party for you. A big party that all your friends were invited to. I even invited your best friend the companion cube. Of course he couldn't come because you murdered him. All your other friends couldn't come either because you don't have any other friends because of how unlikable you are."
  • enigrebua
    enigrebua Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Monkey Island - YES!!! "I'm Guybrush Threepwood, and I'm a mighty pirate!" Not too often you run into someone who's ever heard of MI!

Yeah I think I was a bit in love with Guybrush when I was little!
    "You're as repulsive as a monkey in a negligee!"
    "I look that much like your fiancé?!"
  • TNoire
    TNoire Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    EQ2 is still around?
    I used to play that back in the day too lol
  • Danhra
    Danhra Posts: 77
    Options
    Hey, I am new to this site and to weightloss too lol. I was addicted to WoW for a few years and I used to play all the Final Fantasy games. I haven't gotten into many games since I played WoW though, Bioshock and COD from time to time I guess.
  • GreenEyedGrl86
    Options
    Mainly an RPG gamer but I branch out from time to time. Anyone feel free to friend me.
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Call of Duty PS3 and a Wii girl here! :flowerforyou:
  • lissamok
    Options
    Hi! I'm a bit of a gamer girl myself. I started off with Ragnarok Online, logged in my hours on Diablo 1 and 2, played a little Sword of the New World, Aion, and I'm in the beta testing phase for Diablo 3. Feel free to add me :) And welcome!
  • JDavid007
    JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Played EQ2, WOW, Rift, Eve….Love RTS…Command & conquer, Supreme commander, Empire Earth, StarCraft, Love Sims, Adventure games…Hell Love them all. Add me you gamers!!!!
  • SithZombie
    SithZombie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    =) Right now I'm playing Star Wars The Old Republic and Sims 3...XD
  • leo_romero1313
    Options
    Yeah Im a bit of a gamer MW3, Undisputed, and recently got my original playstation out to play Resident Evil 1 and it's still scary as hell. I'm trying to get to 210 in my profile pic i'm 220 now I weigh 250. Just started by MFP is keeping me honest.
  • dalewylie
    Options
    I'm massively into gaming/tech. I got Xbox and PS3 and have played toooo many games over the years haha. Add me!
  • cekeys
    cekeys Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I used to be a bigger gamer like you... but then I took an arrow to the knee.
  • bchristopher11
    bchristopher11 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Fable 2 is my all time favorite!
  • rudd13
    rudd13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    More of a Nintendo and all things old school fan, but I do love some me Halo. :-P Feel free to add!
  • nahralynn
    nahralynn Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Gamerish here. Played WoW when it started and then for 6 years or more not sure if we are going to try the new expansion or not - met my boyfriend on there. Was currently playing SWTOR but found it a bit boring :( got really into League of Legends but haven't played in awhile but I love Dota games! Looking forward to Diablo .. We play on xbox mostly right now working on FFXIII, Skyrim, and CoD3. Haven't had much time to game lately between school and healthier habits though!
  • Acherona
    Acherona Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I play wow on the pc and AC, mw2, mw3, call of duty and many more :D add me if you like :)
  • cekeys
    cekeys Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Fable 2 is my all time favorite!
    WAAAY better than Fable 3. :smile:
  • Ender928
    Ender928 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Mainly play FPS right now when I have time, but I'll never forget Zelda and Mario.
  • amymckmuffin
    Options
    Oh im a big gamer, been playing WoW for the last 4 years, now on SWTOR! Also the ps3 play anything from skyrim and bioshock to CoD. Id like to meet other gamers trying to lose weight too ^^!