Shaun T 15 minute workout

Options
This was on Dr. Oz yesterday:
http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/shaun-ts-miracle-15-minute-workout

OH.MY.GOD!
This is DEFINITELY a double-bra workout! OUCH!!

You have got to try it!!!

Replies

• chriswolffg
    Options
    Love Shaun T...everytime I do his workout I feel like I am going to throw up. He is the one that does Insanity by Beach Body. I decided that I need to loose some weight before trying again :)
  • ShellBelle6
    ShellBelle6 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Once I feel like I can do this 15 minutes (without the urge to call my paramedic neighbor) :embarassed: , I think I'll get his Insanity video.
  • JanLeb
    JanLeb Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I just went to check it out, and I feel tired just watching it! I think once I feel stronger and lose a few more pounds I will give that a try though. I might have to keep 911 on speed dial :tongue:
  • Tara4boys
    Tara4boys Posts: 515 Member
    Options

OH.MY.GOD!

I saw the show yesterday. Great 15 minute workout. I felt so sorry for the lady in the middle. I was afraid she was going to give herself a black eye. And the girl behind Dr. Oz she had lost so much weight that she had excess skin that was flopping up and down. It looked painful.
  • fabulousby45
    Options
    wow, thanks!! I will try this tonight (when no one is around....) ha ha!!
  • ShellBelle6
    Options
    wow, thanks!! I will try this tonight (when no one is around....) ha ha!!
    I waited until everyone was out of the house too. LOL!!!
  • stephannkennedy
    Options
    Hi everyone
    I am going to star this this morning and wanted to know if anyone knew on average how many calories I would be burning?
    Thanks
  • ShellBelle6
    Options
    Hi everyone
    I am going to star this this morning and wanted to know if anyone knew on average how many calories I would be burning?
    Thanks

I marked it as high impact aerobics. IDK if that is right or not?
  • stephannkennedy
    Options
    Thanks
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone
    Thanks

I marked it as high impact aerobics. IDK if that is right or not?

Yes, that's right.
  • curvylady1
    curvylady1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting! Going to give it a try tomorrow morning. =)
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    MsKekeSoFocused Posts: 383 Member
    Options

OH.MY.GOD!

I saw the show yesterday. Great 15 minute workout. I felt so sorry for the lady in the middle. I was afraid she was going to give herself a black eye.

:laugh: :laugh:
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    thanks!
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I did it this morning, it is nuts!! WHEW!
  • jktjcca
    Options
    I have watched this 3 times since yesterday. I am hoping that my son and husband will do this together! I ruptured a disk in my lower back Oct 2010 and I am still afraid to try anything like this! :frown:
  • cleoleigh
    cleoleigh Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    That was cool. I tried Insanity but it was WAY too hard for me. So I started doing the "warm up" as a quick work out and it was great!
  • MommaFuhrer
    MommaFuhrer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    This is AWESOME! I want to try this!
  • ashliehawk
    Options
    Cool!! I am going to do this 2m!! It is basically a short video of Insanity and I did Insanity last year and that killed me!!! I remember that Insanity was about an hour long and that was just wayyyy to much so I am thinking this 15 min one will be great I know it will kick my butt, but 15 mins is way better than an hour of it =)). Thanks for posting this!!!
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options

wow! i'll remember this workout when i am crunched for time.
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    This was just a sample of what the insanity program is like. It is really hard when you first start out but it does get easier. When I first started this program I could barely make it through the warm-up LOL.
    I have done a lot of beachbody programs, I am currently doing round 2 of Turbo Fire and Insanity....
    Good Luck to all of you that are giving this a try!!