Options
    :smile: saving
  • hofficoffi
    hofficoffi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    bump will try this soon xxx
  • becon1022
    Options
    Tabata workout. Its 20sec of work followed by 10sec of rest for 8 rounds(ends up being 4 min). The must common routine is pull-ups, push-ups, sit-ups, squats. So you would do 20/10 all 8rds of pull-ups first, then push-ups, & so on. You only rest the 10sec between movements. You can do this for single movements ( just squats, try active rest at the bottom), combine 2 together (squats/push-ups do 20 sec of squats rest 10 sec do 20 sec of push-ups so on till u did 8 rounds of both (8 min total)). try keeping your rep numbers they same from start to finish. You can play around with it in many ways.
  • aliciamille
    Options
    Burpies...KILL ME. they make me wish for death LOL
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Bump:bigsmile:
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • Kia148
    Kia148 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    bump
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    Burpies...KILL ME. they make me wish for death LOL

Amen!
  • ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Nice circuit! Have you checked out bodyrock.tv. Search their workout library for "challenges" -- they have several that are killer!

I agree -- burpees -- ugh!
  • lwoods34
    lwoods34 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I took a cardio class at the YMCA. Each week we do the following as a timed exercise. A year ago I couldn't complete it. Yesterday I did it in 3:54 seconds - after I ran a mile warm up. Lots of folks ask for advice, or are concerned that they don't' have money for the gym or home training equipment. Well, if you are like me, you have plenty of weight floating around which you can use to your advantage.

30 jumping jacks
    5 pushups
    25 high knees
    7 burpees
    10 crunches
    7 squats
    5 pushups
    10 crunches
    5 pushups
    7 squats
    30 jumping jacks
    5 pushups
    25 high knees

Do that three times, and you have a good basic workout that you can do once a week.

Do you have something similar? I am hoping to find 2 more so I can keep it mixed up.

Okay. I did those 13 exercises 3 times with no rest and my time was 7:46. Now did you do just 1 rotation of all those exercises in 3:54?
  • Johnny760
    Options
    Thanks. I'll try it tonight.
  • michie27
    michie27 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this, will have to give it a try.
  • Tandi_S
    Tandi_S Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    bump! Thanks for posting this!
  • jlzrdking
    jlzrdking Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Wow :noway:
  • gildinha
    gildinha Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    thank you!
  • demery12371
    demery12371 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    awesome!! Thanks :)
  • dsjohndrow
    Options
    Okay. I did those 13 exercises 3 times with no rest and my time was 7:46. Now did you do just 1 rotation of all those exercises in 3:54?

No, just one. You smoked me! As a class we did them three times, but only timed them once. It was a weekly check point.
  • paulamhunt
    paulamhunt Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • dsjohndrow
    Options
    Nice circuit! Have you checked out bodyrock.tv. Search their workout library for "challenges" -- they have several that are killer!

I agree -- burpees -- ugh!

No, but I will.
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I love any great circuit that can get my heart pumping and my body sweating in as few minutes as possible, thanks for posting!! :bigsmile: